ANY1 GOIN 2 B IN IBIZA 28TH AUG - 7 SEP

i've heard about this bar, the prices of drinks are pretty reasonable too, i for one will be frequenting this joint for sure! :D

out there the 2nd sept ....... may see u in the cafe then!!! i'll be by the one chatting to the d.j ---------- requsting my tunes!!!
ha!

ha!

da da da da da.... bored bored bored bored bored

these days are sssssooooooo sssssslllllloooooowwwww

work bites and just realized that i will have to do 24 straight hours of traveling (flying including lay overs) in 9 days just to get there

but is it worth it....

HELL YEAH :!:

greatest possible vacation is coming if only i were a patient person this wait would be almost bearable.

Just thought I would remind you that there's only 4 days to go!

FYI.
If you are going to get any currency this weekend Thomas Cook's have a deal where you get 30 Euros free (I think you have to spend at least £200). - That's at least 3 bottles or water in Pacha!

If anybody is still in Ibiza on Wednesday 4th September, the Liverpool club Garlands are putting on a party at Space from 4 pm onwards and entrance is entirely free with a flyer. One of my mates went to the last one they had at Kanya and they were giving out drinks free as well.

god you're at it early this morning YvonneH, only just arrived at work myself :lol:

I'm leaving ibiza on the 1ts of Sept so i'll miss this, shame really as the last one was a reported success! :cry:

Well, I only have until Friday to work in my present job and being the conscientious person I am, I have been coming in early to make sure all my work is up to date before my replacement starts. That's the idea anyway although I kept getting distracted!

Yvonne, where did you hear about the Thomas Cook currency thing??? just been on the website and it didnt mention anything about the extra 30 euros :rolleyes:

3 days to go!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Treble 99

I saw the posters in the window this morning both at the TC's in my home town and the TC's near my offices. Not sure whether the deal applies if you buy on the net.

well hello there boys and girls. how the hell r y'all? am feelin especially bright n breezy today.workin today and tomorrow and then off tomorrow night for the weekend with my mates down south for a bit of a session. back on monday night and then all i have to do is get through 3 days of work and then im off to the white isle. ONE WEEK TOMORROW! YEEEEHHHHAAAAAA!

Work is going to be a thing of the past for me as from tomorrow lunchtime I am a free agent. Starting early with a session in the pub as from lunchtime tomorrow until finish and then out clubbing Friday night and Saturday.

(P.S, Spottydog - I've got PC problems now. My keyboard jamms all the keys together and no I haven't spilt my drink on it)

nightmare yvonne. u sure you didnt spill your drink on it?! go on you can tell us. sure ur leaving tomorrow anyway.go on admit it. im actually thinking about spilling a drink on my computer to c if it'll maybe work a bit better :) ( maybe then i could do proper smiley faces.

My conscience is clear. I have got my IT Dept running around for a new keyboard as I speak. I know I have only got 1 1/2 days to go but this thing will drive me insane long before then.

well why not. u r leavin tomorrow afterall. get them to get u some hagen-das while theyre gettin that keyboard. infact will you ask them to get me a new key board aswell :)

hey hey have just realised that ive only got a few more posts until i become a regular. how good is that, im an ibiza spotlight regular and i havnt even been to ibiza. amazin!!!!!

sorry have just realised that that must have looked like i was only writing that last post to get a bit closer to becoming a regular and no longer being a newbie.

Back