ANY1 GOIN 2 B IN IBIZA 28TH AUG - 7 SEP

Im getting very excited now, started sorting my clothes out last night after footy training.

only 6 more hours left in work, woo hoo!! :lol:

what ice creams where there, caramel is a must with some choc chips possibly :twisted:

Your lucky its completely overcast here with little chance of sun!

Yes I do live near Barton, it roughly 4-5 miles away, nice litttle village if you like that kind of thing :lol:

Only 7 hours ta go and an hourof that will be spent in a chrismas meeting and another hour in the canteen :lol:

Quality, you mean Barton as in near Winterton & Scunthorpe!?

It's gonna be a North Lincolnshire takeover in Ibiza!

(flying tomorrow!!!! :lol: )

Just thought I would ask as my house mate is from Barton.

Didn't dare look in much detail at Sainsburys ice cream offerings, too much temptation if you know what I mean. Thought I would save it for a later date.

think u should definately fight all ice cream temptation until sept 1st. imagine how nice its gonna be if ur eating it in ibiza just about to go into space for sashas b'day. yummy me thinks!

so all ice cream aside for now, when and wot time exactly r y'all flyin off to paradise then? is it monday? i arrive in ibiza at bout 2 in the afternoon. planning to spend my first ibiza sunset down at cafe del mar that evening. holy shit its so close now!!!

sod it, chomped all mine last night, burp! :lol: might have some more tonight depends on how much effort i put in at the gym later :twisted:

I managed to get really good flight times this year.

fly out on Monday at 10.30 am get in around 2 pm so plenty of time to get myself organised.

you jammy sod, i don't fly out until 20:30hrs on the monday evening, might get an hour or two in the bay area if we don't get any delays, it might be a blessing in disguise as i'm gona save myself for Perfecto night at pacha the next day :twisted: , bring it on!

we're all thinkin about goin to MOS at pacha to see deep dish on our first night but after all the reports on this site about the over crowding and things on this night im not too sure now. first night there, we definately want to make it a good one but dunno bout a squashed one.

It is really busy but you can usually find somewhere to dance near the bars where you don't have people pushing passed you all the time.

If you buy a ticket for MOS on Friday and keep hold of it then you can get in free to the Carry on at Space, Saturday morning which is really good.

I'm going if that's any incentive to you. I think I will be extravagent that night and go to the Stereo night at Amnesia beforehand as I have Rampling withdrawal symptoms since he has departed Radio 1.

of course thats an incentive. looks like its gonna be pacha friday night followed up by space on sat morning and then just maybe take it easy the sat night to prepare for we love sundays@space.
things never turn out the way you plan them so tis all quite pointless but hey its sooooooo much fun.

I plan to take it easy Saturday as well.

Anybody plan on taking their phone with them in case you wanna meet up earlier?

Well, that's me finished. I'm going to start my Ibiza warm up this weekend.

Looking forward to meeting all you guys next Sunday. I'll be the girl with the beige sparkly bikini, blonde shoulder length hair, about 5.8"

Don't work too hard! Have fun
von

wouldnt think so yvonne. have a bit of a tendency to phone loads of people when im wrecked, so dont think i could afford to bring it.

52 more hours ta go and then thats me gone too! probably wont get another chance to say goodbye so if i don't have a goodun and possibly see you all out there! :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

sorry bout that just really need to get it outta me at this stage. am flying out at 11 o clock on fri mornin. think ive got everything. clothes, money, passport and ticket. wot else do you neeed. i think. really am going into excitemant overload now. cant belive its soo close. and all those lucky bastards yvonne, jase, mandy and jonny are over there at the moment partyin away like they just dont care. aaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Hi is any1 going 2 b in ibiza 28th august - 7th september this year?
Me & my mate Julie r from Scotland & want 2 meet up wi some of u guys.
8) 8)
Hi. I'm from Nottingham. Ist time going Ibiza. Flying out 26th august for 8 night. A group of us going and really looking forward to it. hopefully hear from you

Back