ANY1 GOIN 2 B IN IBIZA 28TH AUG - 7 SEP

I got fed up of waiting for the keyboard so I just unplugged someone elses.

What's your preference on the Hagen Das?

oi goachie!!! you're plannin on doing a lot aren't you? hahaha you'll probably be ill like last time, and miss out on all the fun!!!!
prepare for war goachie!!! who's the geek now!!!!

o look im a regular. happy days! would go for cookies n cream myself but unlees ya fancy sendin some over to ireland its your choice.

sounds goo to me. hopefully they'll have cookies n cream hagen-das somewhere near space. maybe i should buy it though since you''ve no job to go home to.

1 pm. Might be easier to hang around the end of the bar where the DJ is and the inside bit starts, it's usually quieter there than outside.

spottydog - if you get yourself down to blockbusters you can get two hagen-das for a fiver, got a couple in me freezer but there mine :lol:

well as u know by now i do like my hagen-das but am afraid that i have never seen a blockbuster over here. we just have the usual old xtra-vision and video cities. now thats not to say that there arnt any blockbusters over here. but it does mean that i think ill just wait to have one on the 1st of september. have a feeling itl be nicer then. cheers anyway jase. enjoy yours :)

hey hey there yvonne. last day in work. wot time do you finish at? this time in one week ill be sitting in the departure lounge waitin to get on the plane to go. SWEET!

07:59hrs are you mad women :twisted:

I started an hour earlier today at 09:00hrs but alas i've been over shadowed yet again :cry:

Only 3 days left folks, are we all getting excited beyond belief or what? :?:

Morning.

3 1/2 hours to go ... ! The sun is shining and I can see planes in the sky as I look out of my office window. Not long now.

PS I thought of you when I was walking down the icecream isle at Sainsburys last night.

Jase,

No I'm not mad but just far too excited I can't seem to sleep properly and thus waking up early.

Do you live anywhere near Barton?

Back