ANY1 GOIN 2 B IN IBIZA 28TH AUG - 7 SEP

sorry just thought id pop back in to say...ONLY 16 DAYS TO GO!!! (would do a really happy smiley face if i knew how to)

spottydog said:
sorry just thought id pop back in to say...ONLY 16 DAYS TO GO!!! (would do a really happy smiley face if i knew how to)

spottydog, if you look to the left of the section you type your reply in you will see a list of all different faces, just click on the one you want mate!
:) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

there you go!

only 12 days ta go till i'll be grooving and shaking baby, what a hoot!

sorry for rubbing it in but i'm excited!

la la land here we come!

26th seems so far away when there's two weekends and a bank holiday in the way.

Luckily i've got to work both weekends so the time should fly!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thanks yvonne for the smiley face and cheers jase for the tip. much appreciated, but i think it all just comes down to my computer in work bein a complete pile of...leave on the 30th for 2 weeks. canny wait. r y'all gonna be @ space and bora bora for sashas b'day?

Ah yes 16 to go! So many people to meet up with so much trouble to get into. 2 more dull weekends here then (do I really have to say?...)
Sun, sand, surf, beaches, music, dj's, drinks, hedonism, no sleep and meeting everyone.

Leaving here on the 30th but already there in my dreams....

am i gona be at bora bora and then space for sasha's birthday? you bet your arse mate! :D :D :D :D (some for ya)! :lol:

am really gonna have to stop coming onto this forum when im working. EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD! no seriously............think about the fun!!! :-}

Same here, can't seem to concentrate for some reason. Pictures of dancing on the terrace at Space keep floating into my head!

o yeah forgot......ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO!!! have to go down to the abbey national on sat to see if i can open an account with them and get a £1000 overdraft. if not am gonna have to get a loan from the halifax. am gonna be in big time debt when i get home but its gonna be worth every minute of it!

Only 11 days to go for me!
Spottydog - you could always just not pay your rent and non essential bills for that month which is what I am doing.

yeh know the feeling there spottydog,

YvonneH, when you have these pictures of you dancing on the terrace could you tell me who's playing and what genre of music is being pumped out :lol:

Hiya Jase,

I was at Space last year for Sasha's birthday and I would therefore say Sasha/Digweed back to back on the terrace. Especially when Sasha dropped Groove Armada's Superstylin - the whole place just went off.

Apart from that I am realling looking forward to seeing Emerson at the Subliminal night, Roger S at Pacha (the list goes on .......)

yeh i've heard all about last years birthday party, apparently they played onto 9am on the monday. I to am excited about the darren emerson session @ subliminal, can't wait, god i'm getting excited,,,,, :D

I'm going to be out there for both Wednesday 28th and Wednesday 4th. I was really gutted that Erick wasn't playing for either one of those nights (Emerson and Morillo supposedly on rotation). I went to see him at the End in London back in April and he was absolutely amazing - played till 8 am.

o shit im a dick. o my god o my god o my god.you probably wont believe me but uve just reminded me that my lease on my flat is up the day after i go to ibiza. i need to find somewhere to live. o dear i am such a penis.

You could always relocate to Ibiza for the rest of the summer and find somewhere to live when you get back.

Can't decide whether to go see Sanchez play the Saturday before I go to Ibiza at Turnmills in London or alternatively go to Fabric for Doc Martin. Decisions, Decisions .....

have a really bad feelin that ill have to move back in with the parentals for the month of septmber until i get somewhere. awell atleast im in ibiza for half the month(quite a good silver lining)

That's ok. At the moment I don't have a job to come back to when I get back from Ibiza therefore zero cash. My problem is that my parents live 250 miles away.

Back