ANY1 GOIN 2 B IN IBIZA 28TH AUG - 7 SEP

LESS THAN 3 WEEKS TO GO FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

That's what I'm screamin! :eek:

It's getting tough going thru the posts with so many people heading to and fro and all we so is sit and wait.... ughh.

No matter, in a few weeks Bora Bora and the game is on 8)

yea!! its been so hard to read all these fantastic reviews! i'm foaming at the mouth just reading them and getting all excited and its still sooo long away it seems. I just cant wait to set foot on the plane! Bora Bora 1st of Sept @ 1pm!! BE THERE!!

3 weeks yesterday. I cant wait!!!!

C u all soon.

Emma xxxxxxxxxx

i will be there 1st emmaG :lol: mind you that means i'll be going 1st :cry:

Hi Emma, Hootie

I'm out in Ibiza from 26th August to 5 September. Went out last year with my brother for a week and had such a good time I had to come back again but this time for 10 nights.

I absolutely canned it last year and went to a club every night and even went out clubbing in London the Friday and Saturday night before I flew out. Needless to say I had a week off work when I came back to recouperate.

Definitely be at Bora Bora on Sunday afternoon and meet up with you guys. If you feel up to it you can get in Space for 15 euros if you go before 10 am. I plan on spending the morning in Space and then going over to Bora Bora in the afternooon before heading back to Space for the rest of the night.

Anyone up for DC10 afterwards!!

sounds good to me,,,,i'm up for going to DC10 in fact i real want to experience this place but i will have to see how i feel as i'm flying out that evening.

as for you treble99 :cry:

HI EMMA, ME AND ABOUT 20 MATES ARE HEADING OUT FROM IRELAND ON THE 25TH-8TH SEPT, STAYING IN SAN ANTONIO, MARIAN APARTMENTS!!!!!
ARRIVING ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON, PLANS MADE ALREADY TO SPACE THAT NITE(TERRIFIC LINEUP)!!
C YA THERE MAYBE, SOMEWHERE, UNDERNEATH SHADES, WITH OUR EYEBALLS BIGGER THAN OUR SUNGLASSES!!

Sure will!!!

Im soooooooo excited, and i just cant hide it ...........................

Im looking forward to meeting all u guys, i just cant believe the amount of posts u guy have given me.

THANKS XXXXXXXXX

Have a good weekend you guys.

I know it is not the same as being in Ibiza but at least it is two days when you don't have to work (well for me anyway).

My mates b'day tomorrow so we are going to Seb Fontaine's night at the Cross- X-Press 2 playing as well.

HEY GIRLS

Me and my 5 mates are gonna be out there 21st aug - 5th sept we staying in san antonio we have one of your fellow jocks comming with us to he is originally from Forress near Aberdeen but lives down with us lot now.

What places you girls thinking of visiting gonna be our first time in Ibiza and we are planning on going savage. Should be a good one. Get in touch.

hey hey there guys n gals. did somebody mention something about we love sundays@space for sashas b'day and meeting up at bora bora before hand for some pre clubbing beverages with all you ibiza spotlight crazy bastards. will definately be there with f***ing bells on. well to be honest i might not actually have bells on but ill definately be there and ill be very excited. am thinkin its gonna be a bit of a mad one. c y'all there. ONLY 17 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes its gona be like being at your local club, but tons better!

only 12 days ta go baby! :lol:

Back