ANY1 GOIN 2 B IN IBIZA 28TH AUG - 7 SEP

Will alsi be coming on the same dates.. Im from Canada... friend, from Australia.. Both in mid-twenties..

hey you guys.. we should all meet up at Bora Bora on Sept 2nd .. thats Monday.. than again I'm going to SPACE on sunday so either or both! See you all than!!

Which nights is everyone planning on going to. We are thinking:
Sunday: We love Sundays.. Space obviously!
Monday: Dave Seaman @ El Divino
Tuesday: Renaissance (Sander K) @ Amnesia
Wednesday: Subliminal/Underwater @ Pacha (or night off)
Thursday: Cream @ Amnesia or Cox @ Space
Friday: Stereo @ Amnesia or Ministry @ Pacha
Saturday: Night off.. flying back..

Ziggy

So r u all up 4 meeting then? :?:
We deffo need 2 sort out dates etc!

Emma x

Emma, lets meet up at Bora Bora on Monday Sept 2nd @ 1-4pm .. thats a good amount of time to go chill by the beach and such after Space in the morning and than just come on over to Bora Bora and have another drink ;) I'll definatly be there.

Hrmm actually rethinking that plan, after spending probably 12 hours at Space on Sunday lets meet up at Bora Bora on Sunday sept 1st right before we head over to space.. my hotel is right there so i'm probably going to be spending a lot of time in or around Bora bora ;)

COOLIO !

Yep, me and my mates are going 31st Aug - 7th Sept...

ALSO, just booked 28th June to 3rd July for Garlands (on the tuesday)

CUUUME ON!!!

James

Yip cool we will meet on sunday 1st to go to space!
R u taking ur fone wi u?

Emma x

hey-hey i'm in. talked with my guys we're headed to space on sunday so i want to meet up with you guys then head over. my hotel is about 5 min walk so i'll make whatever time (as long as my body doesn't quit)

:eek: Helllo Em, this Nik and 3 of my friends flying out from New York (JFK) on austust 29th, arriving barcelona friday (aug 30) morning and flyign str8 to ibiza will be ther ein mid afternoon, Were staying in San Antonio at Sol Pinet playa, nice place, my friends stayed there last year, anyway is there a party called Be yourself by Tenaglia at cafe del mar, that's what my friend suggested on sunday he said it's a beautiful sunset!!!!! lemme know what the plans are
peace!!!!
nik

your trip is almost exactly the same. all my crew are flying into then out of JFK on the 30th.
2 months and counting. staying in playa d'en bossa

I dont care where we meet or wot we do as long as we all have a cool time.

We all have 2 agree on somewhere etc ok.

Emma xx 8)

Hey like i said before !!!! BORA BORA SEPT 1ST SUNDAY RIGHT BEFORE WE HEAD OVER TO SPACE!!!!! . just scream IBIZA-SPOTLIGHT when you get to the bar.. i'll definatly be there, my hotel is right across from Bora Bora and i'd even hear yah there.

i'm going with a mate from aug 31 - sep 7, will b at space and bora bora on sun 1st, i can't wait!

cool we will meet in bora bora on the 1st then go to space!!
r we gonna swap numbers or just shout like u say??

I canny wait now!

xx

Well i'd love to give yah my celly # but its a U.S cellphone so it wont work in the GSM network in europe!! SOOOOOOOOOO just scream IBIZA-SPOTLIGHT at the top of your lungs around 1pm.. i'll definatly be there. Than we can go over to Space after a few drinks .. its gonna be amazing!!!!

I'll be bringing with me a UV light pen.. It will look awesome inside of space... I will probably draw or write something on my shoulder if I don't meet u guys first at Bora Bora... But I should be at Bora Bora though... My hotel is a couple of seconds away too

Me and 6 other lads are gonna be in San An Bay for the first time from the 26th to the 1st.

You guys got any ideas where your all heading?????

Hope to hear from any of you :eek:

Hey treble99!!

We r all meeting @ bora bora on the 1st sep, do u fancy meetin us 2?

Emma x

EmmaG said:
Hi is any1 going 2 b in ibiza 28th august - 7th september this year?
Me & my mate Julie r from Scotland & want 2 meet up wi some of u guys.
8) 8)

Hi Emma! there's 7 o' us (2 couples and 3 guys) going on the 26th aug to 1st sept. we're all from Edinburgh and cant wait till the end of august!

where are you from?

Back