Age Differences..

Scoobie said:
I wonder where Nikki is now. Do you think she still likes Blazing Squad or do you think shes moved onto Busted? :lol:

The kids on the street tell me it's all about Fierce Girlz these days :lol:

fusion said:
age is just a number!

i live by that motto... 8)

Bet it confuses the hell out of bus drivers when you try and pay child fare, specially when they already been zonked out by the cyber get up! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As a parting gift, here's a pic of me when I advertised Police sunglasses.

police.jpg

gingerfreak said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

As a parting gift, here's a pic of me when I advertised Police sunglasses.

police.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats just finished me off, i'm just about to be carted off to the looney bin for laughing at my monitor all day!!!!

have a good weekend all, i have to go. :lol: :lol:

I'll miss gingerfreak. what a guy :oops:

btw, mrs russ is 8 years younger than me. and we've been together for 10yrs so far :eek:

I had a problem with big age differences until I started living outside of the US (I mean, I thought they were strange... though there was that woman 19 years my senior once :eek: )

The missus is 3 years my senior... and mom is 3 years older than dad... is this a pattern or something? :D

any guy ive ever been with has always been older ive never been with an 18 yr old.. guess growin up everything wasn plain sailin.. so stuff that you go tru tends to mature you a lil quicker, not that i complain, i like the way i am... i was 17 and met a guy that was 22 he never asked me my age n assumed i was his age.. then i came clean he wasnt pleased but he came back.. i didn see a big deal he was so immature so i was the one with a slight bit of a problem with him lol
the prob with ireland is you stay in school till your 18 so if you meet a guy who is a few yrs older.. so its like your goin out with a "school girl" so that can scare em off.. :cry: lol
i was goin with a guy wen i was 16 he was 21.. nightmare.. with him like 2 weeks he told me he loved me.. anyways i legged it from that but i was with him like a yr n a half.. messy break up.. but he's scared me off for life lol
it'l be a while b4 i go into anything serious.... ;)

*kimmie*

Heh, last year I was with a guy who was about 10 years younger than me (I was 28 and he was sweet 18 ). We just partied like freaks............(cheers Paddy!)
Anyone else in the British Army??? ;) ;)

Jam Man,

I never thanked you for the Christmas CD I don't think. Many thanks, cracking tunage.

Back to this topic, my wife is 7 years my junior, and the most grown up in our relationship by many years!!!!

Back