Age Differences..

The biggest gap i'v gone out with was quite recently. She was 24, and i'm 20. We're not together anymore, but thats got nothing to do with the age thing.

As for the other way, the youngest has been 4 years younger, she was 16 and i was 20. :confused:

Nish, know what you mean about the older ones. I was with a 36 year old one night when i was 19!! :eek: :eek: :confused: ;)

I dont see a problem with that age gap. as long as ur happy thats all that matters.

When i was 18 my boyfriend was 27, i met him in a nightclub an we got on well.

I dont agree with young teenagers dating older peeps, u know what i mean like 15/ 16 year olds dating peeps in there 20's + as i dont think there mature enough.

Agree with you theer Lusha.

Guys in their mid 20's with like 15 year olds, only says one thing about them.......they cant pull girls their own age! ;)

pip said:
8) Well im 54 and open 4 offers young or old :p :lol:

MALE OR FEMALE ;)

:cry: YEH I AM FERGS 10YRS IF I`D HAVE MURDERED HER THEN I`D B GETTIN OUT NOW :rolleyes: :twisted: :lol:

this lady is one smooth mother thanks 2 her that i do the things i now do clubbing dancing something i havent done since the charlston was 1st itroduced 2 the dancefloor :twisted: ;) 8)

started clubbin 1999 asked my daughter what she wanted 2 do 4 her biffday she said she wanted 2go 2 gatecrasher so thats where we lost r cherry.

And yep fraid so i always been a wild fing ;)

When my lover is in the dance mode she will put the young uns 2 shame ;)

Hey People!

I personally don't think age is a problem! Many of my young friends are crazy about their older boyfriends. Older people are more experienced in life, more responsible, and more trustworthy. I have had relationships with older men and the reasons why we broke up had nothing to do with age. Age is just a number, all my aunties including my mom have been married to much older men than them and their relationship have been successful.

Ciao, Vilma

I was 19 when I met Paul at 35, not a problem at all, and our relationship/friendship is all that matters, age difference doesnt even come into it. I think as long as theres happiness, who gives a poo what other people think ;) :p :D

It does'nt matter one bit.....nobody says you have to like people two years eith side of your own age.....its just a number

Back