Age Differences..

age aint notting but a number
personally i like um a bit older than meself do
:eek:

am now 29 (30 in May)...

oldest person i saw... was exactly 1 yr younger than me....

youngest was 6yrs....

never dated/seen/been with anyone older than me tho...

age dont matter so long as u like the person and are attracted to them and are happy!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

The oldest guy I have ever dated was 13 years older than me....

and the youngest was 3 years older than me.

It's just a number. It's about the person and that's it.

dance4life said:
i dont think it matters.. i think its more of a maturity issue...

I agree .. but still, u dont wana have a bunch of kids in bars and clubs .. im 26 and i met a lot of women who are(18-23) more Mature than some late 20's .. age is only a number .. at least to me it is ..

Personally I prefer younger men 'cause they normally have more energy than older ones... 8)
Actually I'm with one who's 2 years younger than me... not so much difference... And I'm soooo happy. :lol: :lol:
But anyway the age's differences never means a matter. ;)

i always get told i look older than what i am, which is good when your like 15 or 16.

but i would rather look younger, come to think about it.

Robo said:
i always get told i look older than what i am, which is good when your like 15 or 16.

but i would rather look younger, come to think about it.

Yeah when I met you you def don't look like the young little pup I imagined you to be :p ;)

I always looked much younger than i was. Like when i was 15, all my mates strarted goingto clubs..........i could never have got in :evil: :evil: :evil:

Luckily i grew another foot in height, and started looking older :p ;)

Thanks everyone.. :D .. if only our mates could be this open minded. Grr!..

I have a young face.. some people say i look 20, yet the other day a bus driver laughed when i paid the adult fare.. he said i looked 15 :confused: .. which i wasnt too amused about.. But when i was 16/17 i NEVER had trouble getting into places... probably my height & the fact its easier for girlies anyway.. :D

Back