Afterlife 2017

21317767_1115854355211236_1519858409675081575_n.jpg

so as you can see, afterlife closing is turning into privilege closing...this is gonna be a very long night. dixon added too now.

for me personally, this and cocoon closing will be the two main closing parties of this season. what a massive few days...afterlife closing thursday well into friday, then relax saturday and sunday, then cocoon closing monday and tuesday - yaaaay!!! :)

so as you can see, afterlife closing is turning into privilege closing...this is gonna be a very long night. dixon added too now.

for me personally, this and cocoon closing will be the two main closing parties of this season. what a massive few days...afterlife closing thursday well into friday, then relax saturday and sunday, then cocoon closing monday and tuesday - yaaaay!!! :)

Do you think they could persuade Resistance to leave the Vero system in for them...........

what time you reckon it will go to given the 11pm start? 12 midday friday or thereabouts

Actually not sure how I feel about this. Booked a holiday around afterlife closing. Love rodhad, recondite and tou. Was looking forward to a nice night of techno. Comfortably busy.
Looks like it's going to be chocka now. Privis biggest closing for years? What you reckon? Rammo?

Actually not sure how I feel about this. Booked a holiday around afterlife closing. Love rodhad, recondite and tou. Was looking forward to a nice night of techno. Comfortably busy.
Looks like it's going to be chocka now. Privis biggest closing for years? What you reckon? Rammo?

I don´t think it´s gonna get too bad honestly. them opening up the main room is bold - of course it´s gonna be busy, but especially the main room, which will be the one where you´ll get your dose of techno, I can´t see this getting rammed. the vista club though, that one will certainly be very busy - as been the case for most of the season now on the regular afterlife sessions.

genuinely I don´t think it´s gonna be rammed wall to wall.

I don´t think it´s gonna get too bad honestly. them opening up the main room is bold - of course it´s gonna be busy, but especially the main room, which will be the one where you´ll get your dose of techno, I can´t see this getting rammed. the vista club though, that one will certainly be very busy - as been the case for most of the season now on the regular afterlife sessions.

genuinely I don´t think it´s gonna be rammed wall to wall.

This is probably a ridiculous question. If you reckon it'll go on till midday, when would be a good time to turn up? We're usually 1am arrivals depart around sunrise.
Should we get a kip and set alarm for 2am? Lol

This is probably a ridiculous question. If you reckon it'll go on till midday, when would be a good time to turn up? We're usually 1am arrivals depart around sunrise.
Should we get a kip and set alarm for 2am? Lol

in your case (you will want to catch rodhad and kraviz I guess) I would still be there for 2ish or so...I think the main room won´t be open until midday, but the vista club will. depends on who you want to see and what´s your stamina really! I personally will be there from early and as long as I´ve got any energy left that´s for sure.

So very much tempted! Excellent price aswell. from a line up perspective there isnt much of a big name pull for the not so 'clued up' crowd maybe just Solomun? I think this will be very busy but not unhealthy busy. I would also choose this over solomun +1 closing as musically there is more too my taste. Oooh the temptation :eek:

price will go up by the way so if you think of going, if you buy soon you´ll save some money. don´t know when exactly the price will change.
Bought tkts when solly was listed and you said another big name was due (dixon) had an idea prices would rise.
Rodhad and recondite a must see. The Mrs loves recondite and tale of us. As for the rest we'll play it by ear and see how long the stamina lasts. Well looking forward to it though.

No funky house with hip hop flavaz you mean..;)
there was Roger Sanchez for Privilege opening17..i paid 40€ with spotlight

its always cool when legend djs looks at you and having a big smile..Pirate hat side effect :D
Stay close to the pirate for closing, just sayin, i got friends (were contacts b4 seeing them in real opening & aug) working for P......e:cool:

Back