Afterlife 2017

Guest list queue was non-existant for the July 13th date with ToU, Bodzin, and Agents of Time, so find this interesting.

Guest list queue was non-existant for the July 13th date with ToU, Bodzin, and Agents of Time, so find this interesting.

not sure what you mean with that. you mean there was no queue at the guestlist? or there was no guestlist?

You think they are outgrowing the The Vista? Or just August and solid line-ups?

I don´t think they´re outgrowing vista, no. I mean it could maybe be a tiny little bigger yeah (or they could make the vip smaller....but then again, the vip is always full), but it´s not like they could actually move to main room just yet in my opinion.

as for the queue, I guess my friends were just unlucky and went too late. 2am is the worst time to try to get into a club when being on guestlist. I always tell everyone to arrive at 1am latest if they´re on the list because literally everyone will rock up at 1:30am trying to be in by 2am and then there´s massive queues...

I just can't see him fitting into an Afterlife event. Bit like Richie Hawtin being on a hot creations label. o_O

I get where you are coming from BUT I think if your a world class DJ you should be able to play and cater to specific a nights musical needs.

And I think there is no doubting whether you like him as an artist or not - Jamie Jones is a world class DJ.

vista works perfectly...think you'd lose the atmosphere moving to main room. Yes it was rammed but these are probably the busiest weeks and I still managed to dance away...just

I get where you are coming from BUT I think if your a world class DJ you should be able to play and cater to specific a nights musical needs.

And I think there is no doubting whether you like him as an artist or not - Jamie Jones is a world class DJ.
I agree he should be capable. I wonder if many of his British following went and how they got on to that different sound of techno. . .from my experiance not many from the UK who i've met on the island know of TOU etc.

I agree he should be capable. I wonder if many of his British following went and how they got on to that different sound of techno. . .from my experiance not many from the UK who i've met on the island know of TOU etc.

This true. And as a Brit, I often like avoiding them on holidays, so Jamie Jones night would bring in a few too many haha.

I personally dont see how JJ can ever fit into an Afterlife night regardless of how he molds his sound. Horses for courses as they say, but i've seen him a handful of times and I think he is one of the most boring dj's going, but he must be doing something right with one of the most popular nights on the island and people always running to Paradise events. That said, I did go to his Paradise party in 2015 in Miami and loved just about every minute of it, with the exception of JJ.

wouldnt normally entertain paradise at dc10 but tou go b2b with Jamie jones when I am there 20th sept and hearing how it went at afterlife I think I will give it a go. Got game over at benimussa that day as well should be a fun 12+ hours

not sure what you mean with that. you mean there was no queue at the guestlist? or there was no guestlist?

Sorry, I meant there was no queue for glist at all. I arrived at 12:55ish tho so maybe that's why? Still I expected some sort of lineup

Well it wasn't officially peak season so maybe that's why. I would think overall its busier on the island now.

So I have postponed my Ibiza trip with the missus one week and I will be going to Afterlife at 21st of September.

Barnt, Ame (Kristian) and ofcourse TOU is playing, one week before their closing. Hoping it won't be rammed.

Does TOU play 3.30 to 7 (close)? I do not want to miss Ame so I assume they announce set times a few days before.

So I have postponed my Ibiza trip with the missus one week and I will be going to Afterlife at 21st of September.

Barnt, Ame (Kristian) and ofcourse TOU is playing, one week before their closing. Hoping it won't be rammed.

Does TOU play 3.30 to 7 (close)? I do not want to miss Ame so I assume they announce set times a few days before.

I would guess TOU will start at 4am but yeah, set times are announced on the afterlife facebook page a few days beforehand.

Keith Carnel tonight on the line up. About time he gets on and fully deserved, alot of tracks that TOU play come through him. What I like he produces the bangers and remains anonymous out the limelight - lets his work do the talking. Dark, heavy hitting techno.

Anyone going

Back