Afterlife 2017

what a massive few days...afterlife closing thursday well into friday, then relax saturday and sunday, then cocoon closing monday and tuesday - yaaaay!!! :)

Due to hitting up Brazil for a month early 2018, Ibiza has been a shall i shan't i kinda vibe this year - mostly due to it interrupting the Brazil budget but the very thought of this has already got me looking up flights!

I'm even thinking I could get in Praslesh @ Sankeys then head on to Afterlife! :spank:

Last edited:
Due to hitting up Brazil for a month early 2018, Ibiza has been a shall i shan't i kinda vibes this year - mostly due to it interrupting the Brazil budget but the very thought of this has already got me looking up flights!

I'm even thinking I could get in Praslesh @ Sankeys then head on to Afterlife! :spank:
Very similiar to me. Will 100% feel guilty if i go through with it (...until I get there...) Especially having two holidays already and a GF with no more holiday left :lol::rolleyes::spank:

I was thinking of flying out thursday back saturday to make things sweeter....o_O

I haven't gotten round to looking at deals yet, but if they come up good, my boss will be getting a polite phone call with many a compliments!

I say go for it BEEFA1 - Just think about how stoked your GF will be upon your return telling her all about how epic it was.

21369600_1117398461723492_7370347181819087570_n.jpg

gonna be a good night I think. going EARLY too.

All I'm going to say is WOW! How good was last night? Vista got a pummelling.

This night is outstandingly good. The last half of Dixon's set was superb - absolutely amazing, and then I managed 2 hours of ToU as we were a little floored by the "President"! (Take it easy out there kids) haha! ToU really are top top top at the moment. Have they been this good all season?

This night is outstandingly good. The last half of Dixon's set was superb - absolutely amazing, and then I managed 2 hours of ToU as we were a little floored by the "President"! (Take it easy out there kids) haha! ToU really are top top top at the moment. Have they been this good all season?

Donnie done good !

Question actually, I was surprised how small Vista was at Resistance as it was my first time in that room. For TOU which relies on this as the main room, do they move the DJ Box right back against the window giving more space?

I think its surrounded by people, space they utilised the terrace to good degree putting dj booth on the floor level, i loved this set up, no stage type bullshit

Was my first time in Vista a few weeks back as well and It was smaller than I imagined. Was closed for A State Of Trance a few years back when I went. Before I walked in I was in an area before Vista with trees and an open space. Does this get opened up or is it part of the Vista? You could walk out of it onto the upstairs part of Privilege if I remember

Question actually, I was surprised how small Vista was at Resistance as it was my first time in that room. For TOU which relies on this as the main room, do they move the DJ Box right back against the window giving more space?

Booth is in the same position, beside and behind the DJ booth is all tables.

Can't really be packing them in then? Room looks like it will hold 500 people tops? Or am I missing something

far more than that. I don't know the actual capacity but at least double than what you suggest.

fantastic night yesterday. went on until 8am...and a bit longer for some

Back