After Parties

I know we are pretty early on when it comes to closing parties, but am I right in saying not one night has had a proper afters this year so far?

Music On - Cova Santa scrapped, replaced by 2 night @ Amnesia.

Carl Cox - Technically advertised from midday but in reality didn't properly start till 4pm.

I'll be absolutely wounded if Cocoon struggle to get legit permits or what ever is needed for a proper afters for this years closing!

i think for an 8am onwards party its gona have to be small enough to be private/not get found out for a while + have a load of cash to pay a big bribe!

what you haven't got the wristbands? you disappoint me. I got a bunch but threw them away as I'm working.
Hey stivi i did the same thing at Solomun live. It said "the open airclub" on my wristband what does this mean? I chucked it as soon as i came off the plane, dam there goes my guestlist for next year :lol::rolleyes:o_O

I didn't think they would be, but that is advertised as cheap price and normal is 60e so didn't want to pay extra for a ticket. But with space closing uncertain about finishing time I'm not sure I will make it to amnesia :lol::evil:

Last years door price was 65e. If you're not 100% committed, I'd sooner loose 14e with paying the door price than loosing 51e with not going after buying a ticket!

It was scheduled for Ibiza rocks but think they had their equipment seized :lol::rolleyes:
I read they were still planning one but location wasn't given then must be someone that knows.
Asking taxi drivers sometimes works so I'm told.

Who was there on sept 21 for Cox after party at BENIMUSSA park ?
U miss a thing..was with 1 spotlight member & a fb contact i havent recognised until he say ..are u ...?
Dont miss After party Mosaic at Tox Destino tomorrow 9h30
We ll rock that place :2boys 1girl from ibz aug
Any spotlight or u plan to sleep?:D

Back