After Parties

What a shame, keep some for me for the closing :D
i only got the name of the villa (solomun , Guetta, M Garrix looks like many private after parties are hosted there ), maybe i can sneak into it?jumping above the fence? :lol:

Last edited:
what you haven't got the wristbands? you disappoint me. I got a bunch but threw them away as I'm working.
2902efc41ebb4e7fce27a566670f8298.gif

what you haven't got the wristbands? you disappoint me. I got a bunch but threw them away as I'm working.
& the marmotte put wrappers on the chocolate? :DFrench expression/running gag :p

Good try but it work with a list...i got answer from a french bloke working in ibz & there at this party:they let people enter in as some leavin the place

hahahah you really think I'm taking the piss?

with those afters there's almost always both list and bands. I know the head promoter of mosaic, I saw him at pacha because I went to see acid pauli and damian lazarus (pauli was good, damian not amazing this time) and he gave me a bunch of the bands. but yeah, as I said I couldn't go because of work. end of.

Whatever on Wednesday afternoon i got Ibiza sensations party to support :cool: Djs that are 100 times better than Maceo...:p or Lost in ibiza boat party or Jon at Sa Trinxa....it was just to "talk" spending timeat office :lol:

Afterpary Vagabundos at Tox in a few mn/hours
i guess it should be better than the party :lol: after listening to a Tox afterparty mixcloud published yesterday
Tox =after party of all pacha parties?

14264058_10210515397947999_3518887058325883453_n.jpg

one of my favourite ..just my 2 cents ...No people targeted :D

well the usual suspects really...but I won't be able to tell where those afters will be.

but here we go, I think these parties will do afters:

coxy closing
elrow closing
paradise closing
afterlife closing
music on closing
cocoon closing
mosaic closing
hyte closing
amnesia closing
solomun+1 closing
circoloco closing

Is there any danger of the cocoon closing afters not happening?

Was looking forward to music on closing afters but looks like that won't happen now and with the license issues other venues are having I'm hoping this won't effect cocoon.

Has anyone ever been to a good afters..the villa ones are usually full of coked up blokes wondering where all the women are and should we just get a few hookers over..:twisted:

Has anyone ever been to a good afters..the villa ones are usually full of coked up blokes wondering where all the women are and should we just get a few hookers over..:twisted:

I have. but the ones you mention do exist as well...have left a handful of afters because the crowd wasn't great.

The best afters are back your room with the sun coming up,your lady naked on the bed and you having one more drink on the balcony..dont get much better than that in my book..:)

ha these are good yeah. but I have to be honest, I have had some amazing after parties in villas over the years. with great crowds and lots of 'normal' ladies (not hookers).

The best afters are back your room with the sun coming up,your lady naked on the bed and you having one more drink on the balcony..dont get much better than that in my book..:)

But Craig, you don't go to the parties out there either any more :p :lol:

True..party all day all night in the room..jesus I have to get out more...:twisted:

It does help to have someone else about to cajole you on the party front - can always find a hundred reasons not to bother these days. To be honest if diver hadn't twisted my arm to go to Space and encouraged me to get my butt down to Nassau for Clockwork my party count this Summer would have been a big zero lol.

Back