After Parties

There was private boat party last week, the add post by contact was only for girls :D ..i ve answered his publication , what about drummers? it enhance djs mix by hundreds :cool:
_send me a mix session..& there was 4 hours between the moment i ve seen his add & the beginning of the boat party

in ibiza if u r a hottie ,all things are Free & opened to you but beware of the big bad wolf :lol: as nothing his free in life , u have to give something..ur ASS? :spank:

Last edited:
I imagine its going to be a seperate ticket purchase needed. Be great if it wasnt but cant see that somehow
My mate wants it the other way around. Wants to go the afters and not elrow its self then Sunday's at space. He doesn't want to do space twice in a weekend so trying to get a dose of elrow afters in haha

ok there is more place at Ibiza Rocks Hotel C/Cervantes 27, San Antonio, 07820 SANT
Can't wait for this..was thinking what to put in the cooler bag in the car (fresh coffe, cookies, chorizo , dry & fresh fruits & so on as it will be eatin on the ride :D to last with all these parties)

My mate wants it the other way around. Wants to go the afters and not elrow its self then Sunday's at space. He doesn't want to do space twice in a weekend so trying to get a dose of elrow afters in haha
I might be doing the exact same thing, double up on the sunday rather than 2 consecutive nights in space.
Weve attended Elrow a few times so its not the end of the world giving it a miss but doing the afters

I might be doing the exact same thing, double up on the sunday rather than 2 consecutive nights in space.
Weve attended Elrow a few times so its not the end of the world giving it a miss but doing the afters
I wish I was going but finicial commitments mean I can't. He's sackin off music on to a friend went last Friday said it was bad

I'd love to go to a villa afters!!!! I'd probably spend more time lounging around, trying to imagine it was my villa, than i would dancing though... :lol:

After party Tox (Destino ) now!!!
Free
Wake up & go there..Ibz tox resident play quality house Techno & Tech House music
ps:not enough bound to some frenchies for the after After private party in a villa :( i will ask for some contact when i will be in ibiza if he can sort me out as i ve already did some favours to him..
win to Win situation..Nothing is FREE in IBIZA!!!!!
ps:even on duty job in Paris i'm already in the mood for Ibiza fiestas :D gathering each days valuable information :cool: PArties & parties, contacts & Contacts.;gueslists & GUESTLISTS .i need some mates to support me :lol:
Give a shout !!!!& go to the parties, IBZ don't Sleep :D
14264852_10210491079540054_5293790954529744861_n.jpg

Maceo private villa party..same villa party ive seen last weeks & past years..
Need to stretch my connections to get there :D..Step by step Slowly SLOWLY......Everything will be opened one day :p (Drums's Power! baby :cool: )
14355194_1123685494368596_587790671945323907_n.jpg

Back