After Parties

It was there last year so probably but if I were you I'd wait for an official announcement.

Did they happen to mention a start time?

Cant believe this.. Booked fights to come the closing and now it is not going to close at 6 :(

No thought for the people who build the Ibiza economy from a totalitarian government.

Mosaic after party in a villa with only roomate..other too wasted
Yeah baby , even without blue wristbands we get into the party that end tomororw 8.00am.
ITS ALL about connection..mine are stretching
Was there from 10.00pm to 5.00pm
Cheap drinks 2.50 coke
5€ smoothies
Music far far bettee than Mosaic at Pacha.
Ps:still got the wrisband if anyone in :D put 6people in Maceo Glist..3only showed up

They over run on their Music On closing party despite being told to stop

No nail in the coffin, if you adhere to the license your fine, if you don't you pay the price

Feel sorry for the punters going out, expecting it to be running longer. Don't feel sorry for the venue... they overran.

Although... what's to stop them just over-running again?

I find the very idea of limiting party hours to a 6:30 am finish, in closing parties ridiculous... It makes sense at peak season, but at closing parties? Where's the spirit of Ibiza?

How do we get to those lists?
Being my mate & not following my plan endin by the fact u miss a great private after party.. Always lksten to me guys..
Other private party i miss at escubells my mate went , & hyte afterparty at likes.. It require wrisbands delivered at the party to rather people on vip...

Back