After Parties

Know FallenangelGparsons
Because of f***in coincidenrce as ibz is a small f***in island, i know the right people for afterparties now since afterpary Maceo at Tox
it's the french connection :cool: with french workers & of course if u are nice to people they will be nice to you :)
a few may think im a dumb :rolleyes: without knowing me.(Everybody loves me in ibz 16 except f***ing rude drug italian spain wankers:lol:)..you bet on the wrong horses to enjoy the most ur ibiza trip :D
& for the other See u ibz 17 ...
ps:i post for 3 years that i have connection in Paris & Ibiza & its increasing ...

Do you have Instagram?

I want to see how his life works.
He's on Facebook, his trips are genuinely incredible he literally does it all and then some, guys stamina is like that of superman :lol:
He's actually a top lad in person to, I've had the pleasure to meet him a few times now and you'll never find a happier soul he absolutely loves Ibiza and will do anything for anyone.
His female mate(think her name is poppie) is fit as f*** to :D

This year was the pirate hats turn :lol:
Will keep the pirate hat for ibz 17
i've just create an instagram account darbuka_joe because of mate from israel that publish a lot of videos & mine suckx but changing my cellphone on oct 8th, change a lot of things
At Space i enter with new virgin spotlight & 2 other members with 5mn queue, i miss the drinking meetup with @ric in Bora P behind sirena my , french female mate join me in the flight area as queeing 30mn to buy ticket the other 3 split.
Then we went sunset terrace for sebastian gamboa, then i go alone to follow the djs i like & female mate has to meet other female french worker.
i met by chance mate from israel with i hang all time...but because of different music taste we were not together.
i was hangin most of time main Terrace for Morillo morales(get tire along david set & havent energy to make some pics ) bob sinclar (didnt like it)
then back to flight aera for alfredo with an empty dancefllor bu not a big deal...then bcause off technical issue couldnt see mr doris & went to sunset terrace, make some visits to other rooms, quiet nice but not my kind, i wish to see bruno from ibiza 1er etage but too much people & i ddidnt wannt to move
one time i was in a main room thinking it was terrace but it was main room with elrow dj
i stay in sunset terrace all the time & get out 3 time rest sleeping outside & nearly get home(some uk lesbian girl on pill gave me the strenght to keep on dancing & at 7.00 whne on the way to leave the club & seeing the queue it gave me strenght to stay & 1h00 later i was f***in burnt, tears on my eyes bu t i had energy to stay because of a anthem playe, some pizzas & 3 coke in a row) but at 7.00pm i was back & alive for sunset terrace mix until end

we went to some afterparty with french female mate close to benimussa (we had gps indication of the villa) but it was empty around midday 4-5 blokes, i met by chance one Dj french fb girl i met bmi closing without knowing she was already on my fb for 3 years ..i didnt recognise her , she was in messy state, when leaving the place we saw the girl walking the road :eek: & ask her to get in the car.
Figueretas? fine we"ll drop you, we are in pdb, then, she thanks me as her mates dump her,she was like upset/in tears because very disapointed ofbehaviours from people that supposed to be good friends & couldnt believe, a stranger as me, may be helpful.
This Dj girl know ibiza,is in any private villa party,dj booth in big clubs: its why i told you when you help people they wont forget it...:D
i even ask her if she need 10€?
no.
Ibz is about sharing, i guess some didnt understand it & sorry for those that ignore me or unfriend me on fb , too late :cool: to be part of my rides :D
WTF?, i got since closing real connection in IBIZA & it's geting wide & WIDE: the goal of my IBZ trip is not not to play part to villas :D to do more parties , get wasted & so on.. but to play drums & earn money in ibz one day..guess i may play drums in villa afterparties for free first :spank::arrow::lol:

Last edited:
2017 after parties....

Where are we likely to find an after party? Too early to find out?

I can't see any big changes compared to last year, which means...

'proper' afterparties (starting early morning)
...probably at tox (destino) on mondays, wednesdays and maybe saturdays too (after s+1, plex, labyrinth). but this isn't sure yet and also they aren't weekly.
...at houses

'afternoon afters' (starting 4pm)
...cova santa?
...sundays at ibiza rocks hotel (cuckoo land - can see lots of people carrying on after elrow or ants+black coffee and then end up there...)

Thanks stivi. The 'proper' after parties, are these hard to get to, for the average joe like myself?

the ones at destino aren't that tricky. if you are at pacha for s+1 or maceo just try to ask people (waiters, the security guys around the DJ booth, anybody that looks as they might work for the promoter...) for bands. but often you can get in there even w/o band.

for the ones in houses, it's basically a question of knowing people. because these afters happen in private houses, the capacity is often limited and thus it's often a 'promoters, friends, family and island people/workers/industry heads' thing. but almost always there are also quite a few 'average joes' there too (as you put it) - they meet someone that knows someone etc...

the one for Solomun is very hard very Hard to get in, ive just seen a video last week , even, my french worker mate , working/bound to Mosaïc ,told me this.
i will have ears opened & ask to friends workin in ibz, as im very willing for the afterparties
ONE DAY WE WERE LOOKING FOR AN AFTER PARTY CLOSE TO KM5 for 45mn BUT WE DIDNT FIND IT EVEN WE CAN hear THE MUSIC,keep on textin our bro ; R u sure there is an afterparty there? We discard it even our friend told us it was open entrance as long u find the house :D
ps:if u dont have workers friends in ibz/close to the dj's team, it will be a miracle to get invited to those in villas

Yeah but for an easy no brainier unofficial option, will this place be popping after clubs? It got shut down in September

Back