After Parties

If it's anything like last year when it was at Cova Santa, then maybe every week. The 1 PM thing is a surprise to me and I wonder if it keeps up. Could a nice preparty to Ants
Sounds good to me, is it just Carola who plays or do the same guests from the main event play aswell? I arrive on a Saturday at 12 in the afternoon so was thinking of heading straight down before Zoo project!

Sounds good to me, is it just Carola who plays or do the same guests from the main event play aswell? I arrive on a Saturday at 12 in the afternoon so was thinking of heading straight down before Zoo project!

I remember one Cova Santa date last year during my trip had Joey Daniel. Dunno if bigger DJs joined Carola.

Btw I've seen multiple clips of Carola now and he's playing pretty good !

I remember one Cova Santa date last year during my trip had Joey Daniel. Dunno if bigger DJs joined Carola.

Btw I've seen multiple clips of Carola now and he's playing pretty good !
Sounds good to me, will be giving Music On another go this year for sure, and hopefully catch an afters aswell.

Sounds good to me, will be giving Music On another go this year for sure, and hopefully catch an afters aswell.

I'm tempted to go as well. The ticket price is lower than last year and he has some good guests. It's either this or Labyrinth and I haven't decided.

Which date we talking about then?

July 7th has HS82, Squaillace, and Buttrich at Pacha while Music On has Carola, Claude Von Stroke, Stacey Pullen, Neverdogs, and Felix Da Housecat. It's tough to decide...I'll be at Amnesia the night before for Cream and as much as I love Amnesia, I don't know if I wanna do two nights in a row there. I've never had this conflict on my previous trips where a club was making me wanna go consecutively. Like I guess Amnesia is the place to be with that lineup, Claude Von Stroke on the terrace is really interesting and I've never seen Pullen, Felix Da Housecat, or Neverdogs live, whereas I've seen HS82 and Squallice live before.

Saw videos of Solomun +1 after Parties at monochrome I think it was does anyone know how you get in to this things on my stag and would love to carry on after his party at pacha. Looks such a great experience and the music on the videos I saw sounded unreal.

July 7th has HS82, Squaillace, and Buttrich at Pacha while Music On has Carola, Claude Von Stroke, Stacey Pullen, Neverdogs, and Felix Da Housecat. It's tough to decide...I'll be at Amnesia the night before for Cream and as much as I love Amnesia, I don't know if I wanna do two nights in a row there. I've never had this conflict on my previous trips where a club was making me wanna go consecutively. Like I guess Amnesia is the place to be with that lineup, Claude Von Stroke on the terrace is really interesting and I've never seen Pullen, Felix Da Housecat, or Neverdogs live, whereas I've seen HS82 and Squallice live before.
Id go with Music on, Pullen is rather good in my opinion!

Any ideas on how often Cocoon and Solomon through after parties then?

Seem to be countless after party questions on how to get in lately. Welcome to the forums but just so you do know there have been many questions asked on this same topic before and the answer always remains pretty much the same. At the end of the party you can hang around and attempt to get a wristband for the Afters. For very big public afters such as openings/closings, its open pretty easy to get one, for private afters its much harder. Of course knowing someone or having an inside source to the party will always help tremendously.

I guess you can expect these kind of questions with the outbreak of videos from these afters on social media.
Funny thing is that most of these are published not by the guests attending them, but instead by people with clear interests to promote themself.

I've always found the best way is just to drive around the hills near to villas listening out for noise - a dull thump in the wilderness, and then just follow that noise.

If the security doesn't let you in, just repeat shout "HOWAY FELLA, LET US IN!?!" until they do.

Saw videos of Solomun +1 after Parties at monochrome I think it was does anyone know how you get in to this things on my stag and would love to carry on after his party at pacha. Looks such a great experience and the music on the videos I saw sounded unreal.

Seen this and looked shit. Full of people trying to be someone they aren't and filming it to show their friends.

Give me an afters at Wips with the Lookie Lookie guys any day.

Back