After Parties

This was a afternoon after party.

Oh sorry I'm just switching topics, i wasn't referring to your pic (that looks hype too). Everyone after clubs would suggest Bora Bora as a place to continue partying, just wondering if this is an option

solomun afters happening right now (in a house somewhere)

cocoon afters tomorrow

then there's a can soleil party (!) on wednesday as well as an afters of mosaic opening.

the season's here!

solomun afters happening right now (in a house somewhere)

cocoon afters tomorrow

then there's a can soleil party (!) on wednesday as well as an afters of mosaic opening.

the season's here!

Is the Cocoon afters likely to be private tomorrow or reasonably accessible to someone who has attended the event itself?

I thought I read there's a 24h party this year for the opening but if I did then I can't find it :lol:
Think dementia is setting in.

The picture quality is terrible... Or maybe i've just ended up on a different link somehow... :confused:

Looks OK to me...

18739691_10155499733594432_5986482810637889509_n.jpg

What i'm seeing... :eek:

How often can we expect Music On after parties at Bora Bora and they announce them in advance or on the day? Also can we expect them to all start at 1pm?

How often can we expect Music On after parties at Bora Bora and they announce them in advance or on the day? Also can we expect them to all start at 1pm?

If it's anything like last year when it was at Cova Santa, then maybe every week. The 1 PM thing is a surprise to me and I wonder if it keeps up. Could a nice preparty to Ants

Back