After Parties

Who was there after Music on june 10th at a villa in Es cubells
i ve just seen video from a contact i ve seen amnesia opening , he was recovering :D the day of destino opening
So much girls :eek: & they need a drummer to blow their party :lol:

i m gonna try to do this after party at es cubells

19396760_1381707808571942_6518329784357663450_n.jpg

11AM start aswell... how are they managing this? This is bordering on a proper after party ;)

yeah not sure how long they will get away with the 11am start. or maybe it's very low volume to start with so outside you don't really notice? I don't know.

What time will this finish?? Land at 11pm :(

the outside bit has to close at midnight. they *might* continue inside bora bora then, but I honestly doubt apollonia will keep on going after playing both amnesia and el patio.

the outside bit has to close at midnight. they *might* continue inside bora bora then, but I honestly doubt apollonia will keep on going after playing both amnesia and el patio.
Ooooooo, hopefully catch the end of it then as im staying at Bora Bora :)

i wish i can attend after coocon at Can soleil as the one last week.

some spotlights? :p u have to be very connected to get there such as a big BIG promoter?Dj, such french one i have in my contact, i try to sort a dancer last week for the can soleil dj Tennis afterparty asking to all contacts, i know that goes everywhere in ibz, except this one bounded to Luciano team...

Anyone heard of any afters from this Saturday to Tuesday? Going back home Wednesday and want to attend at least 1

Best place to get info is asking ppl around the dj booth right?

Back