A Pair of Ageing Virgins

Love this :D
Im a younger Ibiza Virgin,heading there in 10 days, but i already know it doesnt matter what age you are, if the appeal of Ibiza is in you...then your gona love it - FACT :D

I'm jealous Vix, I'm actually jealous and it can't come soon enough. This holiday isn't even my passion made real it's for Hubs. However I'm getting as excited as Heather Mills in a room full of billionaires.

Am I the saddest little puppy for being secretly pleased that it's my virgin posting that prompted an outburst of reminiscence and hilarity? Having read it all I'm thinking by the time I come to actually go to Ibiza I'll be a big fat scaredy cat, you lot are mentalists.:eek: And there must be thousands more like you lurking in Ibiza :eek::eek::eek:

What HAVE I let myself in for?

Nothing wrong with being mentalists :D

I will do a photo montage and some video of us queueing for our first ever club night and - if I'm still walking and talking - after we've popped our clubbing cherries.
We will be offered for sacrifice at Pacha, Defected, 17th September.

No, nowt wrong with mentalists.:spank:

Till the 23rd Hally, you there too?:D

Yes I am. It would be good to meet up for a Mojito, meet your lucky fella and find out how it has gone. We could also talk about old times, I am old Hacienda boy myself (although PSV in Hulme was my personal favourite) x

Yes I am. It would be good to meet up for a Mojito, meet your lucky fella and find out how it has gone. We could also talk about old times, I am old Hacienda boy myself (although PSV in Hulme was my personal favourite) x

That'd be cool. I'm an exiled Manc with an overabundance of civic pride to quote Tony Wilson. (Not vetbatim but something like that!)
I'm still not sure what nights we're settling on beyond Pacha but a bar would be great for a sherry or two.

Only went to PSV once (a bit of a typical Salford loyalty to the Hac)
I used to go alone cos my ma tes were only interested in Indie stuff and would then walk home. How I was never murdered from doing this at 15 I'll never know. Anyways, I went to PSV and was on the short walk into town and a bit of a trampy clubber was coming the other way. He put his arms out, grinned and swaggered towards me in that Manc way. I'm 17 and thinking do I dodge this or go with it. I went with it.He went to hug me, let go, stood back and shook me seriously by the shoulders and shouted really loudly in myI love you you fu***ng c***".

Only went to PSV once (a bit of a typical Salford loyalty to the Hac)
I used to go alone cos my ma tes were only interested in Indie stuff and would then walk home. How I was never murdered from doing this at 15 I'll never know. Anyways, I went to PSV and was on the short walk into town and a bit of a trampy clubber was coming the other way. He put his arms out, grinned and swaggered towards me in that Manc way. I'm 17 and thinking do I dodge this or go with it. I went with it.He went to hug me, let go, stood back and shook me seriously by the shoulders and shouted really loudly in myI love you you fu***ng c***".

That last part would be considered a marriage proposal in Glasgow

Just a thought if hubby's really in to his music you might like to do Wax Da Jam on the Tuesday (20th) with a dinner before around 11.30pm table :

http://auraibiza.com/en/whats-on/2011-09-20-uk.html

This night @ Aura gets a LOT of thumbs up from mates who live on the island and it's such an intimate venue - a really nice change from the big clubs .. runs 'till about 4am. The parties don't really kick off until after 1.30 tho' when people finish eating (it's Ibiza after all and I turned up at one way too early last trip .. )

Altho' not a big club and very civilized with a crowd more leaning on our side of the age barrier, Aura is still fun. A mate and I literally nearly fell off our chairs laughing in the lounge area in May, when a couple of German guys turned up on a Saturday night and headed into the 'Just House' party zone wearing 'just boots, budgie-smugglers and gas masks' :eek: who farted ?!!! :lol: ...

Just a thought if hubby's really in to his music you might like to do Wax Da Jam on the Tuesday (20th) with a dinner before around 11.30pm table :

http://auraibiza.com/en/whats-on/2011-09-20-uk.html

This night @ Aura gets a LOT of thumbs up from mates who live on the island and it's such an intimate venue - a really nice change from the big clubs .. runs 'till about 4am. The parties don't really kick off until after 1.30 tho' when people finish eating (it's Ibiza after all and I turned up at one way too early last trip .. )

Altho' not a big club and very civilized with a crowd more leaning on our side of the age barrier, Aura is still fun. A mate and I literally nearly fell off our chairs laughing in the lounge area in May, when a couple of German guys turned up on a Saturday night and headed into the 'Just House' party zone wearing 'just boots, budgie-smugglers and gas masks' :eek: who farted ?!!! :lol: ...

Will check that one out thanks, I reckon hubs would like to ser a smaller venue.
4am would suit me. :)

Back