A Pair of Ageing Virgins

I LOVE that story so much!! You are a legend 8)

Ha - I could have cheerfully smacked him across the head when his parting shot to me and phil after a massively sweaty wobbly hug as the sun came up and we bundled him into a taxi instead of letting him go lie on the beach to come down was....

"you 2 are f******* great - I hopeI am still like you too when I am that old"

:spank: little fekker can dehydrate next time!!!! :lol::lol:

I think he is grudge carrying. Got go tbr bottom of it last night.Mark Doyle was involved in the early days of Hed Kandi and my hubs liked his style but he was dumped by the label and it took a direction my hubs kind thought was a bit lame and overly commercial. (I can hardly believe I'm typing stuff like this). I love Elbow,Muse and most of the Manc bands of the 80s. Its all Dutch to me!!!!

that makes me laugh - I remember the MarkDoyle-Gate on here many moons ago... caused some highly charged posts :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that makes me laugh - I remember the MarkDoyle-Gate on here many moons ago... caused some highly charged posts :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JvB recounted it to me last night
t as though it was yesterday. The emotion was still raw.:x He knew him somehow back then as hubs was a radio dj in his past in London.

Ha - I could have cheerfully smacked him across the head when his parting shot to me and phil after a massively sweaty wobbly hug as the sun came up and we bundled him into a taxi instead of letting him go lie on the beach to come down was....

Good on you though. I have been rescued a few times and was always been most grateful. I have now reached the stage in my clubbing life where I am the one doing the saving (must be the nurse in me).

You are a Legend, He went home and probably told his friends

Lastnight a DJ saved my life ;):lol:

here all day

I may well be your replacement sweaty mong.

You will get there and have a great time I'm between you and your husband in age, and no one looks at me sideways. I would avoid Eden and EP unless you get free entrance and do a head poke in to say you been there done that.

You will get there and have a great time I'm between you and your husband in age, and no one looks at me sideways. I would avoid Eden and EP unless you get free entrance and do a head poke in to say you been there done that.

Agree. Sometimes its nice just to cross everything off the Ibiza list - been there, seen that, done that....

WARNING: This however, is when you become in danger of having to book each year (sometimes twice a year :oops::rolleyes:) just to tick off the ever expanding list :lol::lol: that Ibiza throws at you...

Did you and Phil look at each other as if to say "what were we thinking" :spank::lol:

Nah - the state we were in we were just loved up with the world and there was no wrong anywhere and everyone was bloomin marvellous, we went for a paddle, dried our feet and got a taxi back to the villa feeling like we could be extra debaucherous for the rest of the fortnight as we had clearly done our good deed for the fortnight....

(He had also smoked all our ciggies so we said - look we dont mind keeping you alive and looking after you but we need some ciggies for ourselves - he staggered off at some point and came back with a pack of cigs for us bless him - he had barely enough money for water to keep him alive, but he had had the foresight to keep his taxi money and his pill/tab money safe to one side)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nah - the state we were in we were just loved up with the world and there was no wrong anywhere and everyone was bloomin marvellous, we went for a paddle, dried our feet and got a taxi back to the villa feeling like we could be extra debaucherous for the rest of the fortnight as we had clearly done our good deed for the fortnight....

(He had also smoked all our ciggies so we said - look we dont mind keeping you alive and looking after you but we need some ciggies for ourselves - he staggered off at some point and came back with a pack of cigs for us bless him - he had barely enough money for water to keep him alive, but he had had the foresight to keep his taxi money and his pill/tab money safe to one side)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm liking this story more and more :lol:

Surely all the best stories come from Ibiza Trips.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I STILL tell everyone about your "Otter" conversation - that was you wasnt it??? :oops:

Surely all the best stories come from Ibiza Trips.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I STILL tell everyone about your "Otter" conversation - that was you wasnt it??? :oops:

Have not heard the Otter story. I have friends for life that I have met on the white isle. I have been to some weddings and now know children from Ibiza friends. When you meet someone in Ibiza at your worse it is such a bonding experience.:oops:

Have not heard the Otter story. I have friends for life that I have met on the white isle. I have been to some weddings and now know children from Ibiza friends. When you meet someone in Ibiza at your worse it is such a bonding experience.:oops:

I've not been clubbing in the UK for about 5 years but i went to Ministry in August and some bloke came almost running over to me and bearhugged me. I had never seen this bloke before in my life and was about to leg it until he reminded me about last summer in Privilege. Someone beside me had clearly overdone it so i helped his mate lift him over to where the big fans are to cool him down and i gave him my bottle of water and my other half gave him hers as well. After about 20 mins he had recovered a bit and said bye and that was that. This guy recognised me in Ministry and said thanks for helping him out in Ibiza and bought me a couple of beers :D

I've not been clubbing in the UK for about 5 years but i went to Ministry in August and some bloke came almost running over to me and bearhugged me. I had never seen this bloke before in my life and was about to leg it until he reminded me about last summer in Privilege. Someone beside me had clearly overdone it so i helped his mate lift him over to where the big fans are to cool him down and i gave him my bottle of water and my other half gave him hers as well. After about 20 mins he had recovered a bit and said bye and that was that. This guy recognised me in Ministry and said thanks for helping him out in Ibiza and bought me a couple of beers :D

See? we are like the Mother Therese's of the board - :lol::lol:

I couldnt tell the Otter story - its not my story to tell but it cracks me up even when I think of it - that's down to Miss Emma to spill.... (if it was her!! :lol::lol::lol:)

Good job

I try to look out for people when I'm out there without being like there father, some take the advice/help and others think they are on top of it.

On one occasion during a time-out on the old space terrace approx 3am, I tried to help a girl who was worse for wear and asking people sat nearby for water, I proffered my bottle. She turned to me and said "Well take the f*cking top off":eek::lol: I was speechless

On one occasion during a time-out on the old space terrace approx 3am, I tried to help a girl who was worse for wear and asking people sat nearby for water, I proffered my bottle. She turned to me and said "Well take the f*cking top off":eek::lol: I was speechless

That is what I call good manners and right conduct. :evil::eek:

Back