A magical 3 days .. and 3 nights [4-7 July 2012]

a brilliant review mate. saved myself to fully read it only when you had added the last piece. a big
:D:D:D
for this.

already looking forward to seeing you next time you hit the island! 8)

That was well Gonzo!

One question if I may....would you ever consider doing Ibiza without a car (or scooter) ??

;)

*Makes note of where not to sit in Hush should I go to Ibiza in September* :lol:

Good review; you should actually have a bash at writing for dough! How's about a 'The Girl with the Coral Dress: Fear & Loathing in Ibiza'? Need to add in some stuff about S&M and vests to get the loathing bit, obviously.

fixed that there for you... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post up your review!

It has passed the time at work reading through it all, and I am absolutely buzzing to get out there in September!

Very entertaining and well written. I could feel your pain at certain times through experience!!

Why didnt you just shell out for a room with the girl though? Any news from her yet? !

Nail on head on the stars bit - couldn't get over it actually. Random hugs always gratefully received and given - especially after a full-on night on the dancefloor :)

I love things like this! True proof that when you just go with the flow and keep an open mind amazing things are possible :) *hugs*

... I have all kinds of visions of you and the coral lady ...
someone spotted them just hours ago :eek: :eek: :eek:

2zr25xe.jpg

:twisted:

:lol: at recent comments on this thread ... icey you know I have more hair than that :spank:.

That was well Gonzo!

One question if I may....would you ever consider doing Ibiza without a car (or scooter) ??

Probably not :lol: ... would be nice to be able to afford to have a 24-hour driver follow me about. But seeing as I can't will have to make do with the alternative.

:lol: at recent comments on this thread ... icey you know I have more hair than that :spank:.

Probably not :lol: ... would be nice to be able to afford to have a 24-hour driver follow me about. But seeing as I can't will have to make do with the alternative.

Drink driving and risking yours and other people's lives? Cool.

great review. What an organized and systematic way of review things. Thank you. :D

Back