2018 World Cup

Well done France. As said the best world cup for years. England getting to the semi's helped that. Best team won the tournament. Not so sure about VAR though. If you give penalties for that then we have seriously gone backwards. Roll on Euro 2020..

So VAR influenced the ref to give a pen so why wasnt the player booked? Rules state its got to be deliberate handball ...so it must of been deliberate

there are scums in any country, its true our politics are very smooth with them.
they should keep the army force from july 14th parade on duty :D
Kill!KILL!KILL:twisted:

Upon ur pic, i was wondering to put a french flag with the 2 stars on my new pirate hat , in order to keep my swag :spank:
Thanks for the inspiration, old man (Vieille canaille/branche) :D
i can't stand french hym(trauma from army "Full metal jacket" experience look a like) but im fine with this one :p

Last edited:
So VAR influenced the ref to give a pen so why wasnt the player booked? Rules state its got to be deliberate handball ...so it must of been deliberate

Well... yes it did influence the decision. Perisic's view was obstructed by the defender so i doubt he knew where the ball was. Also it came from no more than a yard away.

Slow motion IMHO was the cause of the decision. It has a habit of making everything look deliberate. There is a call with decision's like this to watched in real time in VAR.

It took him an age to make his mind up and went back to the monitor because he still wasn't sure.

All open to debate i guess but that is the point of VAR and they still can't come to a conclusion as it always will be down to perception. Video evidence or not.

Henderson was nutted against Colombia and VAR evidence deemed that a yellow card....... Really???

the croatian made so many fouls without getting yellow cards :eek: and we get 2 quickly :rolleyes:
if he really mean not to touch the ball with his hands he may get them close to his body, i know we are lucky bastards but it's football game :cool:
looks like this is the song of our 2018 victory, from commercial band but kids (my bro 3 years old is mad about them :D) love them

98 victory song

Feuck it! that will give me strength to survive ibz summer 18 :spank:

Not true. Deliberate hand ball is not an automatic yellow card offence.
Another rule then that doesnt make sense, Of course it should be. If you foul someone as the last man you get sent off. Ive seen yellow cards given for tackles that arn't nowhere near a foul yet be given yellowcards, yet a deliberate handball isnt a yellow card? Whats the difference? Deliberate is cheating.

Last edited:
Croatia is quiet good in hand ball:oops:

when-players-are-given-licence-to-foul-with-little-chance-of-action-dirty-teams-will-prosper.jpg

4E22206900000578-5944475-image-a-83_1531352098761.jpg

Deliberate handball preventing a goal always used to be a straight red offence. Has that changed? Admitted that's slightly different from merely a deliberate hand ball. But agree, it should be a yellow if it happens anywhere in or near the box.

Deliberate handball preventing a goal always used to be a straight red offence. Has that changed? Admitted that's slightly different from merely a deliberate hand ball. But agree, it should be a yellow if it happens anywhere in or near the box.
Suarez done it against Ghana at the 2010 world cup and got sent off. . . That was right on the line but still, deliberate is deliberate. The rule needs to be clarified

Back