2018 World Cup

No worries! guys! we gonna finish the job :D & bring it HOME! :cool:
simpsons.jpg

I'm good French citizen, , but French hym give me some killing thoughts :D eg French army experience "Full metal jacket" way :mad: in Germany Raschtatt/Landau 92/10 :cool:

Last time around space entrance, after a party ibz 12, i met german ravers living in Rachstatt :eek:

I see Modric is saying Croatia were motivated by the English media writing them off and assuming England were already in the final and yet the media were convinced the hype around the team was a lot more understated this time :rolleyes:

Can't argue with what he said though, the media were intolerable, dribbling messes and I for one was delirious at the end when the Croats gave them the two fingers. Before England had even played Croatia the media had billed the Belgium v France game as whoever won would be playing England.

Interesting watch this though:- https://streamja.com/A5jr Can you imagine what that buffoon Tyldesley would have been coming out with had the Croats tried this?

A glorious evening last night, well done Croatia. :D

I have no doubt Deschamps will talk to our players about it.
Even if the medias say you're the favorite, a final is 50/50.
But our team is really young, the youngest of the world cup, and I am worry about it.
Croatia is very experienced, they will try to turn our players crazy ..

The thundering attitude of superiority we've had to suffer on every media outlet over the past month has been utterly insufferable.

Ian Wright going mad when Roy Keane (rightly) pointed out they'd acted as if they were going to the final before they'd even kicked off for the semi. Even turned into a daft laddie and started doing impressions of Keane. Can understand the excitement but you can't take teams like Croatia for granted. Panama - yes. Croatia - no.

Big doze of reality, they set themselves up for a massive ego bust. The population believed the media hype. They failed to "take one game at a time" and the balloon has spectacularly burst.

However, baby boom next April anyone? ;)

Funny how perceptions are skewed from different angles. The whole "it's coming home" thing wasn't serious. Nobody really believed we were in with a shout of winning (well, not until the quarter final stage at least) We dared to dream, yes. But it was all a bit tongue in cheek. A good analogy would be: when you go to chat up a bird who is evidently way out of your league. Of course you hope to get her number, but you never actually think you will. I think that tone has been missed by a lot of the other home nations.
The media is intolerable, granted - but when isn't it? They are no friends of the England team or the English support.
Keane always plays devil's advocat. He enjoys the wind up. Nothing has changed there. As for the other pundits, I enjoy seeing the ones with passion like Wright and Lineker. Them over those dull gits like Lawrenson and co.
I actually watched the build-up to the game on an Irish TV station. The panel consisted of ancient, stereotypical looking leprechauns!! :lol: Baffling. I had no idea who they were - can anybody shed any light?

La France" Champions du monde ":cool:
French Pirate Ready to celebrate it in ibz ,in one week :)
No celebrating today and forthcoming days ,saving energy For Ibiza :D

So happy for my country.
After the last few years with the terrorist attacks, it will finally give us a few minutes of happiness
Bravo les Bleus
And for all the racists all over the world who were talking rubbish about our team,
Allez tous vous faire foutre ! :D
Proud to live in a multi-cultural country.

So happy for my country.
After the last few years with the terrorist attacks, it will finally give us a few minutes of happiness
Bravo les Bleus
And for all the racists all over the world who were talking rubbish about our team,
Allez tous vous faire foutre ! :D
Proud to live in a multi-cultural country.
Congratulations, a well deserved victory. A cracking final, fitting for an excellent World Cup.

Back