OlderYouth

I thought I'd make a thread dedicated to 2009 so that people can help plan things.

If anyone knows of the schedules/parties for the big clubs/nights, then please post them here.

I have nothing to contribute at the moment will be doing so as I find pertinent information.

DC10 opening : 2 june
DC10 closing : 3 june

DC10 reopening party : 7june
DC10 at privilege: 7june
DC10 REOREOPENING 15 june and shut down for 15 years ... see you in 2024 :idea: (8.am)

DC10 opening : 2 june
DC10 closing : 3 june

DC10 reopening party : 7june
DC10 at privilege: 7june
DC10 REOREOPENING 15 june and shut down for 15 years ... see you in 2024 :idea: (8.am)

if that happens i will go to the ayuntamiento of san jose and break the legs of the alcalde!

Hi, can anyone tell me what's open at the end of March?? Every calendar i come across is either 2008 or just has summer dates.

Really appreciate any help.

Cheers.

According to Erick Morillo's calendar on his website, he is due to play @ Pacha on April 9th 2009

This seems a bit early for an opening party - Anyone know more?

He is also listed as playing there on June 3rd 2009 - which seems more realistic for the opening party.

Can anyone shed any light on the April date?

http://www.erickmorillo.com/

^^^ just saw a poster for the april morillo date in ibiza. it's a one-off. the subliminal sessions opening party will be on june 3rd.

i thought i saw the poster on here as well but can't find it right now. it's confirmed though.

idawrs.jpg

According to Erick Morillo's calendar on his website, he is due to play @ Pacha on April 9th 2009

This seems a bit early for an opening party - Anyone know more?

He is also listed as playing there on June 3rd 2009 - which seems more realistic for the opening party.

Can anyone shed any light on the April date?

http://www.erickmorillo.com/

although, of course, he may have an appointment with the Scottish justice system first.... :lol:

F*** me i'm famous 09 at privilege:idea:

It looks like ,it's on his way for the friday night With big surprise in the cocoloco ...

Back