Hi all
Is anyone able to say what's happening in Ibiza on the weekend on Friday June 5 - Sunday June 7?
All the calendars give last year's info.
It's the only chance I'll get to go this summer, but I'm worried it's a bit early.
I've heard possibly Amnesia and El Divino will be opening that weekend, but that's only rumours.
Your help is much appreciated
Ta

As much as i cant stand David Guetta and F**k Me Im Famous, it would work well at Privillege.. Just like Tiesto, he's a big crowd puller!

Plus if Manumission does go back to Amnesia on Fridays this year, F**k me Im Famous will wipe the floor with Manumission!!

although, of course, he may have an appointment with the Scottish justice system first.... :lol:

Hehe :D - I hope they are leniant with him though - I wouldn't want his visa to be risked and him not being able to play over here

Saying that it's his own stupid fault!

Tuur - Thanks for the photo!

Okay i got it ...

Roger sanchez and his crew are moving to amnesia,then the monday night spot is free ... at pacha !

Is pacha jealous of cocoon and wanna have their own Techno party ??? Remember the rumour about having luciano there ... CIRCOLOCO AT PACHA...There you go

Crazy,am i ??? really ... don't think so,thing this trough!

Okay i got it ...

Roger sanchez and his crew are moving to amnesia,then the monday night spot is free ... at pacha !

Is pacha jealous of cocoon and wanna have their own Techno party ??? Remember the rumour about having luciano there ... CIRCOLOCO AT PACHA...There you go

Crazy,am i ??? really ... don't think so,thing this trough!

Can't see the Circoloco freak show getting past the door staff!

Upmarket Circoloco anyone? :rolleyes:

... Roger sanchez and his crew are moving to amnesia ...
... CIRCOLOCO AT PACHA ...There you go ...
Crazy,am i ??? really ...
circoloco @ pacha ...
... and david guetta´s FMIF moving to eden :lol:

circoloco @ pacha ...
... and david guetta´s FMIF moving to eden :lol:

2 things ... Where Circoloco is used to have their first party of the summer ???
And don't you think pacha is trying to change their policy ... As i know,people are saying that every night looks and sounds the same there ... So ... maybe The pacha is back with his soul ...

Call me crazy ... but i'm pretty sure that pacha is gonna be the host of one techno "more underground kind" party this year ... and i wouldn't be surprise about the monday spot ...

Call me crazy but pacha is trying to change ... Looks it's been ages since they didn't change anything and now,all of a sudden defected is moving their day,release yourself is on his way to amnesia,fmif is on his way to ku,they are having a free party with morillo in april ...

PACHA could be back ... ibiza will always surprise us ...

What about their new secret after party on tuesday morning ??? :lol:

i thought about the circo loco at pacha thing.......makes even more sense now that mondays are free.

but, apart from the fact that pacha is anathema to everything circoloco stands for, the fact is that pacha don't do outside promoters.

i just can't get my head around how the money would work on a circoloco at pacha night. on the basis that circoloco could pick many clubs on the island to do an event, they'd at least pick one at which they could make some money.

i thought about the circo loco at pacha thing.......makes even more sense now that mondays are free.

but, apart from the fact that pacha is anathema to everything circoloco stands for, the fact is that pacha don't do outside promoters.

i just can't get my head around how the money would work on a circoloco at pacha night. on the basis that circoloco could pick many clubs on the island to do an event, they'd at least pick one at which they could make some money.

The question now is "Would they go against cocoon on monday ?"

Circoloco ... is just a name,the party is DC10 and will always be dc10

Yes very true, but to quote Andrea Pellino speaking on Beatportal last June -

“Circo Loco was born in DC10 and it’s not going to another club, never, ever. If DC10 is closed Circoloco is closed.”

Yes very true, but to quote Andrea Pellino speaking on Beatportal last June -

“Circo Loco was born in DC10 and it’s not going to another club, never, ever. If DC10 is closed Circoloco is closed.”

obviously having done the privilege thing, (and a early season pacha gig) it's already beyond that.

circoloco have probably somewhere between 20 and 40 clubs where they consistently play, like every few months. it's business.

obviously having done the privilege thing, (and a early season pacha gig) it's already beyond that.

circoloco have probably somewhere between 20 and 40 clubs where they consistently play, like every few months. it's business.

Yes definitely, but I can't see them going to Pacha full time this season, like you say Pacha is anathema to everything Circoloco stands for.

I just couldn't imagine them making the move there- but hey, early days eh?

Back