I reckon Guetta will be at Pacha too.

Of course it would be surprising to see pacha lose an other "TOP NIGHT" but it seems that guetta wants to move ... to privilège ...

Cadenza luciano ... i remember about people talking about that a few month ago ... they were thinking that luciano would have his residencie at pacha ...

I guess that it all depends on DC10 ... Because if dc 10 is close ,then CIRCOLOCO + PANDEMONIUM are on the marcket ...

I guess that it all depends on DC10 ... Because if dc 10 is close ,then CIRCOLOCO + PANDEMONIUM are on the marcket ...

Circoloco and Pandemonium belongs in DC10. cant see them going to another club. Tania wont move from DC10, its her home. nothin more to say.

Mc rakin just said that there is a possibility to have GET PHYSICAL at amnesia in 09 ... So ... MONZA GET AMNESIA :lol:

?

on the F*** Me I'm Famous forum someone asked

"Will FMIF be at Pacha in 09"

reply from moderator

"Of course, dates will be released soon"
I'm sure Guetta would love to boost volume with a place like Privilege, but he also knows that Pacha is the only club that fits the glamor image that he so desperately clings to for his parties. Image and VIP service are central to his concept.

God be praised it's a happy day.
Just booked leaving on 29/05/09 for five nights in the garbi hotel and spa.
Gonna take in defected and space opening parties and then chill for a couple of days.
Any one stayed at garbi before? any input welcome.
laters.

Back