OlderYouth

I thought I'd make a thread dedicated to 2009 so that people can help plan things.

If anyone knows of the schedules/parties for the big clubs/nights, then please post them here.

I have nothing to contribute at the moment will be doing so as I find pertinent information.

JohnJohn

DC10 opening : 2 june
DC10 closing : 3 june

DC10 reopening party : 7june
DC10 at privilege: 7june
DC10 REOREOPENING 15 june and shut down for 15 years ... see you in 2024 :idea: (8.am)

gabibiza

DC10 opening : 2 june
DC10 closing : 3 june

DC10 reopening party : 7june
DC10 at privilege: 7june
DC10 REOREOPENING 15 june and shut down for 15 years ... see you in 2024 :idea: (8.am)

if that happens i will go to the ayuntamiento of san jose and break the legs of the alcalde!

Rider

Hi, can anyone tell me what's open at the end of March?? Every calendar i come across is either 2008 or just has summer dates.

Really appreciate any help.

Cheers.

housewilly

According to Erick Morillo's calendar on his website, he is due to play @ Pacha on April 9th 2009

This seems a bit early for an opening party - Anyone know more?

He is also listed as playing there on June 3rd 2009 - which seems more realistic for the opening party.

Can anyone shed any light on the April date?

http://www.erickmorillo.com/

stivi

^^^ just saw a poster for the april morillo date in ibiza. it's a one-off. the subliminal sessions opening party will be on june 3rd.

stivi

i thought i saw the poster on here as well but can't find it right now. it's confirmed though.

Tuur

idawrs.jpg

Olly

No longer active
According to Erick Morillo's calendar on his website, he is due to play @ Pacha on April 9th 2009

This seems a bit early for an opening party - Anyone know more?

He is also listed as playing there on June 3rd 2009 - which seems more realistic for the opening party.

Can anyone shed any light on the April date?

http://www.erickmorillo.com/

although, of course, he may have an appointment with the Scottish justice system first.... :lol:

JohnJohn

F*** me i'm famous 09 at privilege:idea:

It looks like ,it's on his way for the friday night With big surprise in the cocoloco ...