Pacha is finally gonna have a cool party ... after a few years without (except flowerpower wich is great!) ...

Freak n chic ... circoloco ... ... mc rackin me i'm famous ... release icebaer69 ... JohnJohn classics ... Sublime macdonsJ ...

:idea::idea::idea:

Pacha is finally gonna have a cool party ...
... mc rackin me i'm famous ...
... release icebaer69 ...
... JohnJohn classics ...
... Sublime macdonsJ ...
best parties of pacha AND the white island ever
rkohzs.gif
:lol:
2v9u1rm.jpg

no1 party 2009:

worldfamous-dirty-rotten-mcboobies-slut-party

2 things ... Where Circoloco is used to have their first party of the summer ???
And don't you think pacha is trying to change their policy ... As i know,people are saying that every night looks and sounds the same there ... So ... maybe The pacha is back with his soul ...

Call me crazy ... but i'm pretty sure that pacha is gonna be the host of one techno "more underground kind" party this year ... and i wouldn't be surprise about the monday spot ...

Call me crazy but pacha is trying to change ... Looks it's been ages since they didn't change anything and now,all of a sudden defected is moving their day,release yourself is on his way to amnesia,fmif is on his way to ku,they are having a free party with morillo in april ...

PACHA could be back ... ibiza will always surprise us ...

What about their new secret after party on tuesday morning ??? :lol:

And with Defected moving to Saturdays at Pacha that replaces the long running DefMix night on a Saturday there which is a shame. Sounds like DefMix wont be at Pacha at all this year??

And with Defected moving to Saturdays at Pacha that replaces the long running DefMix night on a Saturday there which is a shame. Sounds like DefMix wont be at Pacha at all this year??

Maybe they'll move Def Mix to Tuesdays or even Thursdays if it's true about Guetta moving to Privilige.

def mix is finished at pacha.....frankie knuckles foot thing apparently got worse and he had to have his leg off too.

That a shame about Frankie Knuckles, I heard he had to have his foot off, but I didn't know it got that bad.

La Troya @ Amnesia gossip is just a crazy rumour.

Facts:

1) Camilo Franco is the new main resident, Camilo is resident at Space

2) Brasilio was so fed up with Amnesia using the name La Troya without him in 2006, he swore never to return there

La Troya is at Space, wednesdays from June 10th

La Troya @ Amnesia gossip is just a crazy rumour.

Facts:

1) Camilo Franco is the new main resident, Camilo is resident at Space

2) Brasilio was so fed up with Amnesia using the name La Troya without him in 2006, he swore never to return there

La Troya is at Space, wednesdays from June 10th
hate to say this but you are right... la troya is 100% at space and its actually dj oliver and baby marcelo's new party the one which *might* happen at amnesia!! :idea:

time to edit my gossip post!!
:oops::lol::oops:

A-DSC05173%20LA%20TROYA.jpg

http://www.ibizasexy.com

2 things ... Where Circoloco is used to have their first party of the summer ???
And don't you think pacha is trying to change their policy ... As i know,people are saying that every night looks and sounds the same there ... So ... maybe The pacha is back with his soul ...

Call me crazy ... but i'm pretty sure that pacha is gonna be the host of one techno "more underground kind" party this year ... and i wouldn't be surprise about the monday spot ...

Call me crazy but pacha is trying to change ... Looks it's been ages since they didn't change anything and now,all of a sudden defected is moving their day,release yourself is on his way to amnesia,fmif is on his way to ku,they are having a free party with morillo in april ...

PACHA could be back ... ibiza will always surprise us ...

What about their new secret after party on tuesday morning ??? :lol:

did pacha not host a few freak'n'chic nights last year aswell??

Why you hate to say this? Do you hate me mate?

hate to say this but you are right... la troya is 100% at space and its actually dj oliver and baby marcelo's new party the one which *might* happen at amnesia!! :idea:

time to edit my gossip post!! :oops::lol::oops:

A-DSC05173%20LA%20TROYA.jpg

http://www.ibizasexy.com

looks like pacha bought eden ... :lol:

Seriously,why is nobody talking about DC10 ... mc R. i'm sure you have some news about it,even little little little ???

Back