Restaurant reviews

before going to Destino last week , we went to unico as it was near our hotel (OD), great view over Talamanca but food wasn’t good and small portions for the price €55 for 2 small bowls of pasta and coke zero’s, service was not great either..

I agree on this. So many bad places up that area, that I am always impressed with LT too - and good value for Ibiza.

Thanks to Spotlight, I went to La Torreta for the first time in years last night and really enjoyed it. We used to go regularly from 2002 but stopped going to the more tourist popular places through the Dalt Vila arch as they’re so busy in summer.

Excellent food and service. The indoor area opposite the main entrance is a nice touch for waiting whilst the table is ready. Good music too!

The Camembert sharer was smaller than before but delicious and baked in fresh bread with pear chutney. The tuna tataki with wild mushrooms was fantastic, along with the aubergine & cheese filled pasta.

As other said, prices pretty good for Ibiza - 12 EUR a cocktail too and wine from 25 EUR a bottle. Bearing in mind I was charged around 5.60 EUR for a glass of red wine at Croissant Show!

Today is their last day open until next spring so I recommend for those in Ibiza. It felt like a special treat but without crazy prices.

Nice post dinner espresso martini with our friends at La Bodega (which closes on 31 Oct) and a night cap at Paradise Lost to make for an excellent evening!

Last edited:
Thanks to Spotlight, I went to La Torreta for the first time in years last night and really enjoyed it. We used to go regularly from 2002 but stopped going to the more tourist popular places through the Dalt Vila arch as they’re so busy in summer.

Excellent food and service. The indoor area opposite the main entrance is a nice touch for waiting whilst the table is ready. Good music too!

The Camembert sharer was smaller than before but delicious and baked in fresh bread with pear chutney. The tuna tataki with wild mushrooms was fantastic, along with the aubergine & cheese filled pasta.

As other said, prices pretty good for Ibiza - 12 EUR a cocktail too and wine from 25 EUR a bottle. Bearing in mind I was charged around 5.60 EUR for a glass of red wine at Croissant Show!

Today is their last day open until next spring so I recommend for those in Ibiza. It felt like a special treat but without crazy prices.

Nice post dinner espresso martini with our friends at La Bodega (which closes on 31 Oct) and a night cap at Paradise Lost to make for an excellent evening!
Yes we enjoyed it too in September.. Food / staff were lovely.. Its as if the bad few years never happened and it was back on point again!

Yes we enjoyed it too in September.. Food / staff were lovely.. Its as if the bad few years never happened and it was back on point again!

Definitely! Not sure if there are new owners, since it became 'LT'. Excellent all around.

We have closed. Permanently. Thank you to all our customers.

:-(
Oh no, that’s a real pity. We went to Indi Lounge a few times over the past few months and the food was always great but noticed it was closed last Friday when everywhere else around was busy.

Never understood why it wasn’t busier, given the location and reputation.

We’ve been a couple of times and enjoyed it. If I hadn’t seen it on Insta and looked them up I’m not sure I’d have known it was there.

Hello everyone, I like to go to a good meat restaurant from time to time, I usually go to cas pages, can caus, can pilot. I would like to try another one in the same style, while looking around I came across cas costas in San Jordi, has anyone already been there and found a good one?
have a nice weekend everyone

Hello everyone, I like to go to a good meat restaurant from time to time, I usually go to cas pages, can caus, can pilot. I would like to try another one in the same style, while looking around I came across cas costas in San Jordi, has anyone already been there and found a good one?
have a nice weekend everyone
I went on Tuesday night before Club Chinois and have been a few times in the past. I don't think it's quite as good as Can Pilot, but it's definitely good enough to try once. The outdoor patio is very nice. Owned by the Nassau group.

Maybe Chimchurri in San Agustin could be another one to consider?

I went on Tuesday night before Club Chinois and have been a few times in the past. I don't think it's quite as good as Can Pilot, but it's definitely good enough to try once. The outdoor patio is very nice. Owned by the Nassau group.

Maybe Chimchurri in San Agustin could be another one to consider?
thank you WIC, I didn't know chimichurri, I live nearby too :) I'll try it, thanks 🙂

Back