Restaurant reviews

We went last week and it was a vast improvement on a very disappointing visit last year. Not as good as I remember it being in the past but good enough that we’ll probably go next year.
i agree. an improvement on last year, if not hitting the heights of its old self

Not so much in the way of reviews, buy here's a list of the places we went for food. I did have a bit of a list from reviews here, but when it came to it we just went in to places we liked the look of when we were ready to eat. Must say, pretty good everywhere we went. Service everywhere this year was really good too. Stuck with house wines everywhere we went and always found them to be good, and always reasonably priced. While thinking back and writing this, I've realised our food was more or less tapas and pizza's.:)

Saturday 30th September
Evening at El Sol in Figueretas for tapas. Very good food and friendly service.

Sunday 1st October
Missed breakfast in the hotel so pizza at Happiness Beach near Torre Del Mar. Thought the menu was a bit expensive but pizzas were quite reasonable, and very good pizza it was.
Evening at La Bodega in Ibiza Town for tapas. Fantastic, absolutely the best we had.

Monday 2nd October
Haddock Café in Figueretas in the afternoon for a snack. Great place for a break from the sun.
Evening at El Principle in Figueretas for some pasta. Didn't disappoint.

Tuesday 3rd October
Can Pou Bar in Ibiza town for late lunch.
Evening at Il Gatto, Ibiza Town for tapas. Not sure if it's called Il Gatto but that's the name we were given when it was recommended to us. Charge on my app says Osteria. Really enjoyed this one.

Wednesday 4th October
Missed breakfast so at Mitch’ Bar in Figueretas for pizza. Very nice pizza it was.
Evening at Yokubo (Thai Japanese) in Figueretas. Enjoyed the food, but no atmosphere.

Thursday 5th October
Vicolo 5 in Ibiza Town for a late lunch. Just a few tapas, very good.
Evening at Il Pavone in Ibiza Town. Very good pizza.

Friday 6/10
Evening was Localita in Ibiza Town for tapas. That was really good.

Saturday 7/10
Skipped breakfast in hotel and went to Haddock Café until it was time to go to the airport. Pizza again, and it was very good. Thought the service here was excellent.

Although not for food, enjoyed a lot of cocktails over the week, and Arte Del Mojito in Ibiza Town probably serves the best mojitos I've ever tasted.

Not so much in the way of reviews, buy here's a list of the places we went for food. I did have a bit of a list from reviews here, but when it came to it we just went in to places we liked the look of when we were ready to eat. Must say, pretty good everywhere we went. Service everywhere this year was really good too. Stuck with house wines everywhere we went and always found them to be good, and always reasonably priced. While thinking back and writing this, I've realised our food was more or less tapas and pizza's.:)

Saturday 30th September
Evening at El Sol in Figueretas for tapas. Very good food and friendly service.

Sunday 1st October
Missed breakfast in the hotel so pizza at Happiness Beach near Torre Del Mar. Thought the menu was a bit expensive but pizzas were quite reasonable, and very good pizza it was.
Evening at La Bodega in Ibiza Town for tapas. Fantastic, absolutely the best we had.

Monday 2nd October
Haddock Café in Figueretas in the afternoon for a snack. Great place for a break from the sun.
Evening at El Principle in Figueretas for some pasta. Didn't disappoint.

Tuesday 3rd October
Can Pou Bar in Ibiza town for late lunch.
Evening at Il Gatto, Ibiza Town for tapas. Not sure if it's called Il Gatto but that's the name we were given when it was recommended to us. Charge on my app says Osteria. Really enjoyed this one.

Wednesday 4th October
Missed breakfast so at Mitch’ Bar in Figueretas for pizza. Very nice pizza it was.
Evening at Yokubo (Thai Japanese) in Figueretas. Enjoyed the food, but no atmosphere.

Thursday 5th October
Vicolo 5 in Ibiza Town for a late lunch. Just a few tapas, very good.
Evening at Il Pavone in Ibiza Town. Very good pizza.

Friday 6/10
Evening was Localita in Ibiza Town for tapas. That was really good.

Saturday 7/10
Skipped breakfast in hotel and went to Haddock Café until it was time to go to the airport. Pizza again, and it was very good. Thought the service here was excellent.

Although not for food, enjoyed a lot of cocktails over the week, and Arte Del Mojito in Ibiza Town probably serves the best mojitos I've ever tasted.
Yes l agree with loads of the above... We frequented Haddock several days for just that, snacks, few drinks in from the hot sun.. Nice food/staff are really nice and we will be going back.. Mitch's is a great spot for food, pizza was nice, cocktails are v good too!

Yes l agree with loads of the above... We frequented Haddock several days for just that, snacks, few drinks in from the hot sun.. Nice food/staff are really nice and we will be going back.. Mitch's is a great spot for food, pizza was nice, cocktails are v good too!
I remember you mentioning their espresso martinis. When we went they weren’t doing cocktails so never got the chance to try unfortunately. Tried in plenty other places though.

The Cami de Balafia meat platter last night was sensational in a trully beautiful enchanted garden with really friendly, attentive staff. Just under 100€ meal for two, incl wine, salad, dessert. (Cash only) Not the cheapest meal this week but carnivore heaven. 10/10
Sounds heavenly!:cool:

My first time at the end of October which i think is an odd time in Ibiza. Weather is still (hopefully!) good, there are plenty of direct flights and it's half term , but all the clubs are closed. They could wait another 2 weeks...

I'm with family, 10 of us with young children. I'm looking for restaurants with music and atmosphere for evening around 6-7pm. Anywhere between San Antonio and Ibiza town. Mambo closes on the 21st so will try and get down there. Then there is Cone Club which i think is open until Nov. Also La Torre open all year round. Any suggestions gratefully received.

My first time at the end of October which i think is an odd time in Ibiza. Weather is still (hopefully!) good, there are plenty of direct flights and it's half term , but all the clubs are closed. They could wait another 2 weeks...

I'm with family, 10 of us with young children. I'm looking for restaurants with music and atmosphere for evening around 6-7pm. Anywhere between San Antonio and Ibiza town. Mambo closes on the 21st so will try and get down there. Then there is Cone Club which i think is open until Nov. Also La Torre open all year round. Any suggestions gratefully received.
If still open - Recommend Tapas in San Antonio

Cas Mila should be open Friday and Saturday in October.
Cala tarida beach.
Great paella
I've walked past this countless times, usually sweating on the beach and not wanted to climb the stairs.... Good shout for an evening meal if it's open.

Back