Restaurant reviews

I've been testing pizzerias in San Antonio for some time now (almost always takeaway), and I hadn't yet found one that made real Neapolitan pizza until yesterday! Ottaviani pizzeria makes real pizza and they are excellent (there may be others in San Antonio but I think this is far from being the last time for me at this place)

Hello
Top 5 restaurants for romantic vibes n good value too?
I was thinking
Cas Mila
Cotton beach
La Paloma ?
Sa caleta ? didnt find it good.
I had a look ,Still ok Price Cas mila
Finally gonna eat AT es tragon 180€ menu with most beautiful girl i ve met in ibz
Ibz spartan way IS over when u hang with a Princess
WE ll go to
Es rebost de Can prat
Asador Can pilot
Sa trinxa
For lunches dinners with UK mates along ibz opening...

Hello
Top 5 restaurants for romantic vibes n good value too?
I was thinking
Cas Mila
cotton beach
Dove?
Sa cove? I didn't find it good.
I had a look, Still ok Price Cas mila
Finally gonna eat AT is swallow 180€ menu with most beautiful girl i ve met in ibz
Ibz spartan way IS over when u hang with a Princess
WE'LL GO TO
It's rebost from Can Prat
Can pilot grill
Sa trinxa
For lunches dinners with UK mates during ibz opening...
can I make a joke about somewhere with Atkarus smashing out bangers between courses and be clear it's meant in friendly jest?

happy Xmas to you matey and your new lady!

Divorce with Aktarus,can make all jokes u want, good as dj but a pain as human beeing
Happy to experience sunset early dinner cas mila n cotton beach soon
Some restaurants vibes with faithful uk mates 6+ n some just the 2 of us if people dont answer the call (no problemo)
Girl is from manchester ,if people still questionning my post when i wrote most beautiful girl i ve seen in ibz, see u IMS Dalt vila, i think camera will focus on her a lot, u will understand soon april 26th :cool:

Divorce with Aktarus,can make all jokes u want, good as dj but a pain as human beeing
Happy to experience sunset early dinner cas mila n cotton beach soon
Some restaurants vibes with faithful uk mates 6+ n some just the 2 of us if people dont answer the call (no problemo)
Girl is from manchester ,if people still questionning my post when i wrote most beautiful girl i ve seen in ibz, see u IMS Dalt vila, i think camera will focus on her a lot, u will understand soon april 26th :cool:
Happy to hear you are happy. 😎

This is the follow up to the previous restaurant reviews thread...

... and don't forget to keep an eye to this one to find out which are our favourites off season:

Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays. Henny Youngman

House of WOW
They have certainly invested a lot of money in the venue.

It is very upmarket and it looks very cool. The food was sadly very average, bland and overpriced.

Service was awful, 5 times over the course of the evening I ordered drinks that never materialised, another table had the same issue, it was extremely frustrating. They had enough staff they just seem disconnected.

Vitamin sea
Again huge investment in the venue that was extremely run down, the difference from before is amazing, basic but trendy.

Xmas dinner was 4 courses plus welcome drink, great food and very good value.
They only had 2 staff but they coped extremely well ( 2 staff on hols ), friendly and very efficient.

It’s managed by Danny Onions, very popular and I expect it to do well - overall we had a great time

Chimichurri Restaurant
We were given a warm welcome when we arrived and it got very busy very quickly.

Dutch run and the service was excellent from the moment we walked in.

Excellent food croquets, ribs, burger, lamb dishes all cooked to perfection.

Excellent value and best meal we had this visit

hostal talamanca, bar flotante.

and if you want it fancier you walk 5-10 mins to passion café. but I prefer having the seaview at hostal talamanca.
Bar Flotante has gone hasn't it? Loved it there on the beach, reasonably priced.

hostal talamanca, bar flotante.

and if you want it fancier you walk 5-10 mins to passion café. but I prefer having the seaview at hostal talamanca.
Thanks! I thought flotante closed. Glad it’s still open. Looking for easy bite before driving to the various beaches or a place that will make a sandwich to go.

Good memory, sir. I knew about their planned move since about 4 years ago but the two brothers who own the building don't get along and didn't agree on the price until very recently. Still lots of work to do before it can open...
The comeback of Can Terra won't happen, at least not there. After lots of work in the venue, paying the staff's salaries for 9 months, etc, the project can't go ahead because the neighbors don't let them install the necessary smoke vent... MASSIVE FAIL!

Back