Restaurant reviews

I might be wrong but I think I noticed 2 more restaurants have been awarded the Michelin star since last summer, Unic in PDB and Omakase by Walt in Ibiza Town.

Has anyone been to these, are they worth the cost?
Unics tasting menu at 105 Euros seems reasonable for what you pay elsewhere for 1 star.

Last edited:
Thanks! I thought flotante closed. Glad it’s still open. Looking for easy bite before driving to the various beaches or a place that will make a sandwich to go.
Thankfully Flotante still remains as great as always. Excellent value tostadas, fish a bit more but still good portions & quality. Always loved the calamar a la plancha here - first enjoyed 17 years ago when staying at the Simbad.

You can beat the view, nor being so close to the water’s edge!

87E8015D-B2DD-47A7-9C5F-F0CA3911CBF6.jpeg

Last edited:
My views right now...

IMG-20240315-131622.jpg

.... heading that way in a bit after I finish the icecream, ha!

Thankfully Flotante still remains as great as always. Excellent value tostadas, fish a bit more but still good portions & quality. Always loved the calamar a la plancha here - first enjoyed 17 years ago when staying at the Simbad.

You can beat the view, nor being so close to the water’s edge!

View attachment 17173
Really love that place ♥️ I hope it will stay like that for a really long time

we had a few very tasty tacos at aramara in figueretas the other night!
Speaking of Mexican, the cheap, authentic and very tasty Mexicou in San Antonio has just re-opened.

Their mushroom dish is outstanding.

Another gorgeous day in Talamanca and feels like the start of the season with most places open, bar Hotels Nobu & Simbad.

La Bodega Talamanca now Bahia. A shame to lose it there but Bahia a lovely spot and friendly owners & staff.

I might be wrong but I think I noticed 2 more restaurants have been awarded the Michelin star since last summer, Unic in PDB and Omakase by Walt in Ibiza Town.

Unics tasting menu at 105 Euros seems reasonable for what you pay elsewhere for 1 star.

You are not wrong - They have been added to the list which makes it now 4 Michelin star restaurants on the island, hugely impressive.

We are booked into Unic in the summer, the location of Omakase is very cool.

mesa Ibiza on the road to cala tarida, great setting, great staff, inexpensive and most important everything is super good, the pizza, the Asian menu and the wines are great, never been disappointed

Paella is my absolute fave, never tried it with lobster tho, any restaurant recommendations for this dish? Gracias

Had my first Taco Paco fix of the year this week. As always, it didn’t disappoint. AND they’re making a habenero hot sauce this year which is delishhhh.

Back