Solomun + 1 2016

Currently listening to Solomon from Tomorrowland Brasil, will have a listen to a couple of other sets I came across too. Cheers people.

Currently listening to Solomon from Tomorrowland Brasil, will have a listen to a couple of other sets I came across too.

Check out his sets from BPM the last three years. You'll be able to find them on soundcloud. Also there's plenty of archive on be@tv

Bit off topic but it involves the big man...this video from 2012 is pure gold. 3.42 onwards is just hilarious.

Hes at Ushuisia on wednesday in sept. Was thinking of doing this then heading to hyte after!

Whats his sets like? Consistant?

Hes at Ushuisia on wednesday in sept. Was thinking of doing this then heading to hyte after! Whats his sets like? Consistant?

That party should be thumping, along with Kollectiv Turmstrasse and Adriatique, its basically a Diynamic party at Ushuaia. Im actually really pissed off that I'll miss this by 2 days. I think that is the best Solly + Live date on the board.

Looks to the be the hangout for every dj in Ibiza, caught that 2 min clip from this past Sunday posted on facebook, spotted Marco Carola, Koze, Roman Flugel, Mano Le tough (almost entire Cocoon lineup from past Monday).

Any afters at tox so far this year? If so is it a case of grabbing a band at Pacha somehow?

Back