Solomun + 1 2016

Went to this party a few weeks ago and had a great time. It was rammed, but I was able to find space up behind the DJ booth. Didn't love Pacha the first time I went there, but it was for a weaker party. This time I was really impressed. The venue is a lot bigger than I thought and it really comes alive with a party like this. There are just people everywhere dancing, engulfing the DJ booth. Not much room to breath, but everyone in that room sure is on the same page and vibing together.

As for Mano Le Tough and Solomun. Good as usual. This song stuck was stuck in my head the following day.

How are the sales for solomun? Same night as space closing be interesting to see the numbers. Always an option if space gets unbearable after midnight

Last edited:
This is all very confusing. Thank fck I won't be on the island until 13th October 09:40 am..still cant bloody wait..:twisted:

Thank you so much for a wonderful Ibiza season 2016! Together we enjoyed 21 weeks of party, music and good vibes. Thanks to everybody involved and hope to see you all again next year!

:idea:

Back