Solomun + 1 2016

Now that Pacha have got the men they always wanted (Luciano, Solomun & Maceo) let's hope we see them all at Destino this summer!
thing is, Destino is so feckin good!! Suppose i would settle for any one of those three, with an after party at Tox of course.

Will we see +1 ticket prices exceed 58€ per ticket or will that be pretty much standard throughout the summer? Trying determine if i should grab tickets early but no use in doing so if the price is going to stay the same. Of course things can always change but I dont remember how that went last year.

that might happen, but I don't expect it to happen right away. I think you can probably wait until line ups are out and then decide. if tickets go up then I think that will happen a bit later when they see how ticket sales are going.

err yeah, that's been on our calendar for some time now?

when you posted this I guessed they came out with the line up for that, but there's no other info than what's already out.

Oops, tend not to pay too much attention to the calendar until lineups come out. Sorry for the false alarm.

I really want to give Pacha another try, didn't love the club that much last time I went but it was for a slower night. The dancefloor seemed a little small and awkward though. This may sound like a stupid question, but is it more fun in VIP? I tend to like a little space to dance and not being constantly bumped into.

I really want to give Pacha another try, didn't love the club that much last time I went but it was for a slower night. The dancefloor seemed a little small and awkward though. This may sound like a stupid question, but is it more fun in VIP? I tend to like a little space to dance and not being constantly bumped into.

You kind of have to know the club to know where to stand. The more you go the more you'll find new areas to stand. If you come in, stand on the steps you'll probably get very annoyed with people pushing by.

A great place to stand is on the left of the dj booth as you look at it on the dancfloor, there's a corner just below the VIP tables, good view of the DJ, a ledge to pop your water on and close enough to the toilets that you're not fighting through the crowds. Always found it plenty enjoyable stabding there

A great place to stand is on the left of the dj booth as you look at it on the dancfloor, there's a corner just below the VIP tables, good view of the DJ, a ledge to pop your water on and close enough to the toilets that you're not fighting through the crowds. Always found it plenty enjoyable stabding there

Agree! The same with DC10, Amnesia etc, its about where you stand! People in DC10 stand near the door between the two rooms and then moan that its busy! hmmmm

Same place i tend to go to when in Pacha!

Butch May 22nd as per gigatools. And I am just guessing but I get the feeling September 11th will be Adriatique.

Back