Solomun + 1 2016

Always great to see the regulars like Dixon, Tennis, Ame return. Some of these new artists to +1 I think are a really nice fit (Damian Laz, Black Coffee, Guy Gerber) and some I really dont understand (Dubfire - didnt get it last year either, Richie, and Joseph Capriati). Not saying they cant be good nights all around, but are these really Solomuns picks? I for one just dont see listening to a Capriati warm up set and then Solomun followed by them back to back.

not much into dubfire's music.

but for capriati i think he can be good for solomun warm up.

listen to his boiler room @ napoli

I'm there for Black Coffee & Ame

Never heard anything from Black Coffee before looking forward to it

Adam Port for me on Week 2. I've been a long term admirer of his productions, but cannot say I've ever seen him actually DJ before.

Saying that I trust Solomun with his lineup choices - AudioFly being a great example of a smaller act tearing the roof off last year.

Never heard anything by Butch. I better check him out before we go :)

Butch - DOPE was one of the biggest tracks of the back end of the season last year. Check that out you will no doubt recognise.

Very good DJ with some great productions. As others have said a good match alongside Solomun - you'll have a blinder!

Adriatique there on my date bit of a let down, will be hard for me to convince the mates to go

I'd still want to go but it's getting the other to go, I havnt been to pacha since my first time in ibiza 10years ago I want to go back.

Back