Solomun + 1 2016

Haven't been to the island since 07... making my glorious comeback lol and will be there for dixon in july!

Does anyone know if solomun is doing destino this year?

I'm confused.... I thought I was commenting about the maceo plex night. Hence my lol at 68€ presale. Now it's been moved to Solomon +1 thread! Hmmmmm last year his tickets were 59 on resort at the most! Bad enough payin 79€ for guetta, now if it's 68€ presale for solly then that's a joke. On to the next thing imo

I'm confused.... I thought I was commenting about the maceo plex night. Hence my lol at 68€ presale. Now it's been moved to Solomon +1 thread! Hmmmmm last year his tickets were 59 on resort at the most! Bad enough payin 79€ for guetta, now if it's 68€ presale for solly then that's a joke. On to the next thing imo

Solomun will be €68 for most of August I'd imagine! Like Guetta and Pure Pacha, it's a road-block! Supply and demand and all that. I doubt Maceo will be more than €48 all season long.

Apologies think I accidentally posted in wrong thread initially.

Yeah been looking at this, my mates over that weekend and trying to get tix booked...all a bit steep! Would say that the restaurant is a good shout Diver but looking at Destino before as well. I know you pay more at high season and OTD just thought 80 eur adv was steep considering who the guest is.

more solomun news to follow today

Solomun tarting up with Ushuaia too then for Solomun + LIVE?

THU 23rd June - Ushuaïa
THU 30th June - Destino
THU 28th July - Destino
THU 11th August - Destino
THU 25th August - Destino
WED 14th September - Ushuaïa
WED 21st September - Ushuaïa

Solomun tarting up with Ushuaia too then for Solomun + LIVE?

THU 23rd June - Ushuaïa
THU 30th June - Destino
THU 28th July - Destino
THU 11th August - Destino
THU 25th August - Destino
WED 14th September - Ushuaïa
WED 21st September - Ushuaïa

well...as said elsewhere, ushuaïa have been behind solomun for a while. that's one reason. the other reason is that destino can't throw as many parties this summer as solomun would like to. so ushuaïa is a good 'alternative' ;)

What can I expect from Solomun music wise? Trying to decide between Pacha on our first night for Solomun / Adraitique or Mosaic for Maceo / John Talabot the week after.

A musical journey! With adriatque at the plus one I'd expect a lot of synth heavy chuggy beats. They are part of diynamic, solomuns label so it'll be a good one. Think I'll attend that night

I'd like to add, I saw adriatique at dc10 on New Year's Day last year...amazing! Made the terrace their own

Back