Solomun + 1 2016

Just saw the full line-ups. Highlighted below some of the NEW artists for this year (I think they are new to Pacha!)
This must be Richie Hawtin's first ever Pacha date?
Look at August 28 to Close! I could do every single one.....

May 22 - Solomun +Butch
May 29 - Solomun + Adam Port
June 5 - Solomun + Dubfire
June 12 - Solomun + H.O.S.H.
June 19 - Solomun + Andhim
June 26 - Solomun + Adriatique
July 3 - Solomun + DJ Koze
July 10 - Solomun + Dixon
July 17 - Solomun + Damian Lazarus
July 24 - Solomun + Pete Tong
July 31 - Solomun + DJ Tennis
August 7 - Solomun + Black Coffee
August 14 - Solomun + Guy Gerber
August 21 - Solomun + ANNA
August 28 - Solomun + Richie Hawtin

September 4 - Solomun + Âme
September 11 - Solomun + Mano le Tough
September 18 - Solomun + Michael Mayer
September 25 - Solomun + Sven Väth
October 2 - Solomun + Joseph Capriati
October 9 - Solomun all night long

Last edited:
@mr_why Which ones you going to? My trip doesn't incorporate a Sunday this year ffs, I'm praying for some Destino action on Thursday (Afterlife warm up for me)

@mr_why Which ones you going to? My trip doesn't incorporate a Sunday this year ffs, I'm praying for some Destino action on Thursday (Afterlife warm up for me)

I do project based work, so this year, trying to take all of September off to "relax and do Ibiza"...... hence why I think the run in looks pretty tasty! I have a friends B-Day early July, so the first one this season I will check out DJ Koze on 3 July!

It's been said a few times over last few weeks...... but MAN, Pacha have an outstanding summer ahead with Mosaic, +1 and Insane! Even 15 months ago if you'd have said Sven, Richie and Capriati would be doing Pacha I'd have laughed at you...

September 25th - Sven !!! can't grumble about that :)

I'm also on the around the Guy Gerber night, but that's on a family holiday. Wonder if the missus will let me slip out for an hour or six :rolleyes:

Mano Le Tough doing the same date in Sept as last year. Not overly impressed and really wanted to go this year

Always great to see the regulars like Dixon, Tennis, Ame return. Some of these new artists to +1 I think are a really nice fit (Damian Laz, Black Coffee, Guy Gerber) and some I really dont understand (Dubfire - didnt get it last year either, Richie, and Joseph Capriati). Not saying they cant be good nights all around, but are these really Solomuns picks? I for one just dont see listening to a Capriati warm up set and then Solomun followed by them back to back.

Mano Le Tough doing the same date in Sept as last year. Not overly impressed and really wanted to go this year

That is the date I'll be on the island this year as well. While its not overly exciting, I think it is a safe night and they play back to back comfortably together. Its def not top 5 but its definitely not bottom in my opinion either.

Hard to believe this night creates such a buzz with people waiting for just one name to be announced for each week whilst other promoters have to programme 6,8,10,12 or many more artists to make a night work. Fair play to Solomun. Great concept that is perfect for Pacha and some interesting bookings along the way for 2016 made possible by him making this work over recent seasons.

Back