Solomun + 1 2016

Thing is for me, like I said, I enjoy both of their tunes on my +1 night (Mano and Solomun) but i wont feel so bad to miss it as its not like there just isnt anything else going on. Im happy to go check out Rumors and catch Audiojack at Veto or something along those lines. I certainly dont blame Pacha for the price increase especially if people keep paying it and it'll probably still be worth it to a lot of people, certainly it will be a good night. I'd still pay it for a +1 i really like such as Sven or Dixon but when im covering two people it just seems too hefty for a night I've been to a few times already and arent absolutely dying to go back to... I could always pay at the door too if the lady friend wants to go back and get some sleep :cool:

I originally posted in this thread as I wanted some thoughts on seeing Solomun for the first time. I know that I am on holiday and money really shouldn't be something that I am thinking about but now that the prices have gone up, I will possibly consider going to Lawler at Sankeys instead

I originally posted in this thread as I wanted some thoughts on seeing Solomun for the first time. I know that I am on holiday and money really shouldn't be something that I am thinking about but now that the prices have gone up, I will possibly consider going to Lawler at Sankeys instead

Not sure if this will help or not, but there is really no comparison in the two nights. I've done both and would say +1 is definitely the better night overall but it depends too what you're looking for. Pacha is a little bit more of a mixed/older crowd and a little more dressed up. Sankeys is a little more rowdy in general but Lawler puts on a proper party. I think either one of them are worth checking out especially if you've never been. If you're going in Sept, I would think there is also a good chance you can snag a wristband for Lawler's party out in PDB if you are willing to head there early and get in for something like 20€.

Not sure if this will help or not, but there is really no comparison in the two nights. I've done both and would say +1 is definitely the better night overall but it depends too what you're looking for. Pacha is a little bit more of a mixed/older crowd and a little more dressed up. Sankeys is a little more rowdy in general but Lawler puts on a proper party. I think either one of them are worth checking out especially if you've never been. If you're going in Sept, I would think there is also a good chance you can snag a wristband for Lawler's party out in PDB if you are willing to head there early and get in for something like 20€.

September will be my 6th visit to the Island in the last 5 years. Because of Solomun’s essential mix I really want to see him in action. I know very little of Mano le Tough. I attended Viva in 2014 and it was a good night. I also saw Lawler in Belfast Feb14 so I know what to expect with Lalwer. I think I will bite the bullet and give Pacha my hard earned £

September will be my 6th visit to the Island in the last 5 years

Shocked its taken this long to get on the Solomun bandwagon. If you dont anticipate having any other chance to catch him I would go for. In my mind at the very latest I'll wait til January and catch him at BPM so I'm holding strong on the skip for now at least.

I'll be going to the Mano Le Tough party in a couple weeks. Saw him a month ago and he played a real nice set. I think Solomun and Mano have good chemistry so it should be a good night.

Now it's hitting guetta prices for pre sale does it ever sell out tickets like guetta used to? Thinking about the 2/10 night? Know it's space closing but for ease this is the night I'm favouring (am in Ibiza with full family turn out)

Now it's hitting guetta prices for pre sale does it ever sell out tickets like guetta used to? Thinking about the 2/10 night? Know it's space closing but for ease this is the night I'm favouring (am in Ibiza with full family turn out)
This could be one of the best choices of nights this year due to Space Closing.

anybody been yesterday with väth as plus 1? how was it?
timetable said NO b2b this year..
Yes. It was very good. Not sure on the b2b thing. Sven came on around 3 and because it was so rammed in there, we had to take a spot up on the far right of the dance floor, so couldn't really tell if they switched. Lights on at 8

Back