YOUR Reviews

JonnyDp

Pretty much nicked out of Mixmag........

Dates you were there:
Where you stayed (resort/hotel):
Club nights visited:
Best Night:
Worst Night:
Best Bar:
Best Place to Eat:
Money Spent:
Biggest Regret:
Going Back?:
Top Tip:

Dates you were there: 15th June - 30th June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Bahia, San Antonio Bay

Club nights visited: DC10 (twice), Manumission Carry On, Subliminal
Underwater (twice), Ministry (twice), Perfecto, We Love Sundays @ Space, Ministry After Party @ Space :D

Best Night: We Love Sundays @ Space (Morales and Morillo :D )

Worst Night: Probably the second time we went to Ministry...........just too busy

Best Bar: Coastline in the day for chilling, Bora Bora for more messy randomness :p

Best Place to Eat: Kasbah, San Antonio or KM5

Money Spent: £2,500 for 2 of us

Biggest Regret: Absolutely none whatsoever :D

Going Back?: oh yes, on the 7th September :D

Top Tip: Watch a sunset at Kuhmaras away from crowds down at Mambos, spend a chilled night at KM5 and make sure you go to DC10 on a Monday morning...............oh and take lots of Berrocca to keep your vitamin C levels up :lol:

BB Barocca gives you back the BB BOUNCE!!!!!

Really good stuff....apart from the orange pee!!!! :D

Dates you were there: 8th July- 19th July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Cala Llonga

Club nights visited: Cream, We Love Sundays, Namaste

Best Night: Namaste

Worst Night: Cream

Best Bar: Base (Ibiza Town)

Best Place to Eat: Anywhere cheap and cheerful

Money Spent: £350

Biggest Regret: Not spending more time in Santa Eularia/ going to Cream instead of Namaste the day before in week 1.

Going Back?: Not for a while- to explore the delights of Portugal, Croatia etc

Top Tip: Go to Formentera!

Dates you were there: 5th july - 19th july
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): klippe - awful
Club nights visited: sundays at space, cocoon@amnesia - world class ritchie hawton is the man, cream@amnesia - piss, too busy, pills were shit, and trance crap. es paradise -water party - good laugh, pacha - wednesday. think thats it
Best Night: cocoon@amnesia without a doubt
Worst Night: cream@amnesia
Best Bar: Mambo during sunrise
Best Place to Eat: coastline - well nice
Money Spent: 1500 squid
Biggest Regret: pulled a rather fat and ugly chick, and asked her to suck my dick
Going Back?: next month for cocoon closing party
Top Tip: f*** manumission and go to cocoon :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dates you were there: 6th July till 20th July - Everything was quite busy but not too busy. Before, I would have thought that the busier, the better, but I had never experienced a night where it had been too busy before. It was too busy at Cream @ Amnesia for the first few hours and it wasn't very nice because there wasn't enough room to dance. I recommend going to Ibiza around early or mid July if you want the best clubbing experience with space to dance.

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Costa Mar - Would go back: nice facilities, great location right next to a little beach, great view of the sunset and right across from Kanya and Coastline Cafe. Garlands @ Kanya looked and sounded really jumping from my view, I wonder how the pill punch was! ;)

Club nights visited: We Love Sundays @ Space, Four::Four @ El Divino, Slinky @ Es Paradis, Tonic @ Eden, Ministry Of Sound @ Pacha, Judgement Sunday @ Eden, Freez @ Es Paradis, Godskitchen @ Eden, Subliminal Sessions @ Pacha, Cream @ Amnesia.

Best Night: Ministry Of Sound @ Pacha - Jon Carter in the backroom: OH MY GOD!!! Four::Four @ El Divino although quite quiet was very good at the end. Some fantastic music. Dave Seaman was amazing. El Divino is a very different club. It was extreamly chilled out. Me and my mates just sat at the outside bit and chatted and looked over at the massive boats and that. Then we went out the club for something to eat at PK2. Then we got back to El Divino and the music was hotting up. Then Dave Seaman came on about 6am and he played so many good tunes. The sound system in El Divino is great, such smooth deep bass. Also, Sander Kleinenberg was outstanding at We Love Sundays @ Space. His mixing was unreal! I enjoyed Judgement Sunday too, the very last DJ (after Picotto) was playing some quality tunes. I always like staying to the very end, it seems like a much more intimate atmosphere. Cream @ Amnesia is worth a mention. Yes it was too full to begin with and too hot but once the beerboys f***ed off, I really enjoyed myself! Although to be fair, I was rather mashed! :eek:

Worst Night: Freez @ Es Paradis - Me and my mates all got free passes for this night but it was really dire. Luckily this was meant to be a "quiet" night, say down the Westend or something, so we only considering going to Freez because of the free passes. Needless to say, we left Es Paradis and returned to the Westend, it was that bad!

Best Bar: Coastline Cafe / Kanya / Mambo - Nice chilled atmosphere during the day, perfect for watching the sunset. Great atmosphere at nights with the pre-parties.

Best Place to Eat: Fatso's - Decent food for a decent price, good chips, try a 1/2 roast chicken or sirloin steak to fill yourself up before a night out.

Money Spent: £900 - Managed to do just about everything I wanted to do with this amount of money, although I tried to limit myself to €100 a day.

Biggest Regret: Not going to Cocoon or Renaissance @ Amnesia / sleeping all day and going out too late / sleeping in and missing meeting a nice blonde Welsh girl at Coastline Cafe / not experiencing Space during the day / not going to DC 10 / not going to Bora Bora.

Going Back?: Oh yes! Hopefully for the whole season next year! :D

Top Tip: Buy water outside the clubs and sneak it in! This worked very nicely at Pacha since water was really expensive! There is a little bakery shop just down the road from Pacha (and El Divino) where you can buy water. Make sure you have long socks so you can hide the water in them! Just walk slowly as you approach the club and you will have no problem sneaking in two 500ml bottles! For Eden and Es Paradis, there is a 24 hour supermarket at the egg, so just go down there for some water! I'm not sure about Space because I went to Space on my first night and just bought as much water inside as I needed, but I'm sure there will be somewhere close by! You have to buy the water at Amnesia and Privilege though because they are in the middle of nowhere!

Another Top Tip: The looky lookies are easily knocked down to stupidly low prices so just haggle or tell them a price you got elsewhere! Walk away if it isn't going your way and they usually lower their price even further! If they don't go for this, move on to the next looky!

Yet Another Top Tip: If you go to Godskitchen @ Eden, near the end of the night, sit down and stare at the big screen with all the visualisations that is near the main dancefloor. You will be hypnotised and feel an overwhelming sense of relaxation; perfect for bringing you down so that you can go home and get a good sleep! This might be true of other club nights as well but I only tried this at Godskitchen @ Eden. Try it!

A Final Top Tip: Don't hold back! You wont realise how much you miss Ibiza until you come home. DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED, YOU'LL REGRET IT! Go crazy! :twisted:

Dates you were there: June 30th-July 7th

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Hostel Florencio, San An

Club nights visited: Sundays@Space, ReleaseUrself@Pacha, Renaissance Opening party @Amnesia, Subliminal@Pacha, Cream@Amnesia, WhatsUp@El Divino

Best Night: A tie, between Release Urself and Subliminal. The only way to break the tie (since both nights were totally KICKIN) would be to have Roger Sanchez and Erick Morillo go into a boxing ring and have a celebrity dj death match. The winner will get the edge on the best night. Until then, it would totally be disrespectful to either of them if i declared a best night.

Worst Night: NONE!!!! Its Ibiza...every night is special ;)

Best Bar: I luved Cafe Mambo, with the beach fire dancers and the dj's playing some rough pre party sets. They also had some of the HOTTEST waitresses serving that ive ever seen ANYWHERE.

Best Place to Eat: Personally i luved EVERY restaurant we went to.

Money Spent: $3600CAD with 2 credit card bills still to come ;)

Biggest Regret: Not going to Santa Eulalia, and some of the other secluded beaches

Going Back?: FO SHO!!!!!!! Either to work for 4 months, or to party for a minimum of 2 weeks.

Top Tip: Go and give er, and just have the time of ur life...dont hold anything back...cuz when ur sittin at home...things just r'nt the same :cry: :cry:

mIChEAl[/b]

Dates you were there: 30 of june to 6 of july

Where you stayed (resort/hotel):San An...I Actually forget(still recovering!!!)

Club nights visited:Sundays@Space,Judgment Sundays @ Edan,Manumission,Manumission carry on @ Space,Garlands Opening party,Retro @ Edan,Twice as (crap) NICE!!@es paradise

Best Night:Manumission ...First Time....great expierience

Worst Night:Twice as nice in es para'good'

Best Bar:Bar M...great vibe for the pre - parties

Best Place to Eat: Jackie Browns

Money Spent:E 1300

Biggest Regret: Missing the ministry night @ Pacha....too f__ked

Going Back?: YEP...workin next year

Top Tip:eek:pen your mind...relax with the vibe and go......erm f 'in CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

Dates you were there: 17-25th July

Where you stayed: San An Bay

Club nights visited: Subliminal@Pacha, Ministry@Pacha, We Love Sundays@Space, Release Yourself@Pacha

Best Night: Release Yourself@Pacha,

Worst Night: None, but if i had to pick, Ministry, cos Rulin' on NYE in the Dome was a better Ministry night

Best Bar: Savannah

Best Place to eat: I didn't have the time or the money to eat out

Money spent: £900, and a credit card bill i'm dreading

Biggest regret: Staying in San An

Going back: In Sept, fingers crossed i can get the money together

Top Tip: A week is not enough... Release Yourself

f***ing hell S-Girl, what did you spend £900+ on in a week if you didn't have the time or the money to eat out!?! You into your ching like? :?:

Barbie said:
Dates you were there: 15th June - 30th June

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Bahia, San Antonio Bay

Club nights visited: DC10 (twice), Manumission Carry On, Subliminal
Underwater (twice), Ministry (twice), Perfecto, We Love Sundays @ Space, Ministry After Party @ Space :D

Best Night: We Love Sundays @ Space (Morales and Morillo :D )

Worst Night: Probably the second time we went to Ministry...........just too busy

Best Bar: Coastline in the day for chilling, Bora Bora for more messy randomness :p

Best Place to Eat: Kasbah, San Antonio or KM5

Money Spent: £2,500 for 2 of us

Biggest Regret: Absolutely none whatsoever :D

Going Back?: oh yes, on the 7th September :D

Top Tip: Watch a sunset at Kuhmaras away from crowds down at Mambos, spend a chilled night at KM5 and make sure you go to DC10 on a Monday morning...............oh and take lots of Berrocca to keep your vitamin C levels up :lol:

Don't laugh but what's 'Berrocca' and where might one purchase such a thing?

Berocca are super strength vitamin tablets that you dissolve, I always take one before I go out clubbing and one after and they're full of loads of good things like vitamins and stuff to restore your body back to full strength :D

You can get them in Boots or Tesco or places like that and believe me they really do work.

Dates you were there: 14th July - 21st July

Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Mate has a villa in Jesus, stayed there

Club nights visited:
Sundays@Space -
Monday - Manumission
Tuesday - Miss MoneyPenny@ElDevino..
Wednesday - Formentera
Thursday - Cream@Amnesia
Friday - Ministry@Pacha

Best Night: Cream... absolutely banging... tiesto is a legend

Worst Night: miss moneypenny.... beautiful people, but just wasnt feelin it.

Best Bar: sunset.. coastline, the mao rooms

Best Place to Eat: kasbah

Money Spent: E 1500

Biggest Regret: not doing space after manumission

Going Back?: closing parties... bring it on!

Top Tip: If you are over 7 people book a table, so you save on entrance... the saving on entrance can pay for your first bottle.. if u drink..

cheers barbie i owe you a nice big drink, just name it? :D

Long live Ibiza

Dates you were there: Jul 12-19
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Es Vive in Playa D'En Bossa (owned by Base Bar owner Jason Bull) Highly recommend it. Rooms are great, relaxing at the pool & best of all..no kids allowed!
Club nights visited: Xtravaganza @ Privilege (amazing: great music, busy but not packed meaning lots of space to dance around), Sundays @ Space (went am & pm...AM was wicked, PM was ok), Manumission @ Privilege (the show itself sucked..a bunch of boys skipping rope but John Kelly was a GOD - best music of the whole week!), Godskitchen @ Eden (great music!), Cream @ Amnesia (Tiesto was ok but not hard enough for my liking and the club was WAY too packed to be able to move or even breathe...not a great night!)
Best Night: Manumission @ Privilege
Worst Night: Cream @ Amnesia
Best Bar: Bora Bora, Mambo & Base
Best Place to Eat: Nothing stands out
Money Spent: Still waiting for the Visa bill but my guess is (for two of us) 2,500 euros (+plane tickets from Canada...ouch!)
Biggest Regret: Not going to Godskitchen @ Eden or to Pacha
Going Back?: Absolutely...next year baby...for 10 days!!!
Top Tip: Find out when & where John Kelly is playing & go see him! Rent a car & drive around the island (stop at Cala Xarraca - absolutely beautiful).

Dates you were there: 19.7. - 26.7.
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Playa Talamanca / Hostal Talamanca
Club nights visited: Ministry@Pacha, Sundays@Space, Manumission@Privilege, Miss Moneypennys@El Divino, La Troya@Amnesia, El Pirati@Pacha
Best Night: Ministry@Pacha
Worst Night: Sundays@Space
Best Bar: Mambo, Malibu (Salinas)
Best Place to Eat: Restaurants in Dalt Vila (Ibiza Old Town)
Money Spent: EUR 1800
Biggest Regret: BoraBora
Going Back?: For sure!
Top Tip: Bring a small sound system and good music and go to Cala Conta and do your own Cafe del Mar - Super romantic.

Dates you were there: 16.7. - 26.7.
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): Piscis Park
Club nights visited: Godskitchen@Eden, LaTroya@Amnesia, Cream@Amnesia, TunnelTranceForce@Privilege, Cocoon@Amnesia, Godskitchen@Eden
Best Night: Cocoon@Amnesia
Worst Night: TunnelTranceForce@Privilege :evil: :evil: :evil:
Best Bar: Mambo, Coastline
Best Place to Eat: Mambo
Money Spent: 1600 Euro
Biggest Regret: Going to TunnelTranceForce !!! ARGH!!! THAT WAS SOOO f***ED UP!!!; Staying in San An; Sleeping to much; Not eating enough; Going to Godskitchen twice.
Going Back?: of course
Top Tip: If you stay in San An try Bungee jumping. its cheaper than Slingshot and its sooooo fun. Do it right before you go to the clubs. It was flashing the hell out of the pills 8)

DATES YOU WERE THERE: 7/20 TO 8/1

WHERE YOU STAYED: CLUB GARBI, PLAYA D'EN BOSSA (don't stay there)!!

CLUB NITES VISITED: Euphoria (Eden), Cocoon (Amnesia), Godskitchen ( Eden), Cream (Amnesia), Sundays at Space (Space), Perfecto (Pacha)

BEST NIGHT: Cocoon, Cream, Godskitchen, Perfecto

WORST NIGHT: every night was a good nite

BEST BAR: delfin

BEST PLACES TO EAT: i forget the name of the restaurant but its a grill restaurant in playa d'en bossa in jet apartments

MONEY SPENT: about $2000 us dollars for 2 weeks

BIGGEST REGRET: going back home!!!!!

GOING BACK: hell yeah ;)

TOP TIP: GO TO COCOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring lots of money!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b]

Back