YOUR Reviews

Dates you were there: 27th June-12th July

Where you stayed: Britannia apts, San Antonio bay, wiv 18-30

Club Nights Visited: Tonic@Eden, Helter Skelter@Es Paradis (Twice), Cream@Amnesia, Manumission@Privilage, Tonic afterparty@Space, Charlyz Angelz@Summum

Best Night: Helter Skelter@Es Paradis the 1st time, absolutely brilliant and we managed to get free tickets! Hounorable mention to the music@Cream. All nights were really good!

Worst Night: Helter Skelter the 2nd time, don't know why but it was no-where near as busy as the 1st time, and the atmosphere never got going. And we had to pay to get in this time! :cry: Also Cream was too packed so you couldn't move, and bar staff tried to nick 2 euros off you each time you bought a drink. They would place a 2 euro coin from your change under the receipt on the change tray they gave you, and the rest of your change on top of the receipt so it was dead easy to miss this when you are pissed! This is just nit picking though, I can't say a single night was bad!

Best bar: Play 2 or Mambo. Loads of others, too many to mention!

Best place to eat: Fatso's in front of my appartment, owned by english people so the english themed food e.g gammon steak, english breakfast etc actually tasted like it did at home! Also prices were cheap.

Money Spent: Far too much! :cry: About £1,300 for 2 weeks

Biggest regret: Not going to Sundays@Space and not going to a single night @ Pacha! And not deciding to stay in ibiza and become an illegal immigrant there!

Going Back? Deffo, Next July probs.

Top Tip: when you are planning a night out to a big club, buy drinks from the local off licences and drink them in your apartment b4 you go out, rather than going to the bars 1st. The big clubs cost so much money so doing this will save you loads, and you can still have a laugh if you can get loads of people into your apartment and put some tunes on!

Dates you were there: July 31st-Aug 5th

Where you stayed: San Sntonio Bay

Club Nights Visited: Manumission@Priviledge, Ministry of sound@Pacha, Amnesia, Saturday and Sunday mornings @Space

Best Night: Pacha on Friday. It was truly an Amazing night :D

Worst Night: They are all good night in Ibiza!!

Tips...Stay out of San Antonio and spend your days and eves in Ibiza Town.

Going Back....hell yeah. Can't wait till next year!

wikkid

Dates you were there: July 31-August 5
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): some bland hole in Playa D'En Bossa

Club nights visited: Subliminial @ Pacha; Cream @ Amnesia; Stereo @ Amnesia; Sundays @ Space

Best Night: Sundays @ Space hands down, Tongy and Timo ripped it apart...Subliminal was fantastic as well

Worst Night: Cream...shame on promoters for caring more about money than clubbers' well being...I could only stand like 60 seconds in the main room -- 4000 sweaty shirtless 20 year-olds packed like sardines in a tin ain't my idea of fun

Best Bar: Mambo...Pete Gooding is a great chap

Best Place to Eat: Studio (?) in the Old Town; Coastline is great but bring your dosh

Money Spent: about 2000 $ for two; I'll be smarter this year

Biggest Regret: going to Cream...prices prices prices...Big clubs need to get a consience...8 Euros for water? A$$holes! Not sticking around to hear Morillo close the club (left at 6); leaving in the middle of a BLINDING set by CJ Mackintosh @ Stereo (girls were knackered)...just leaving the island!

Going Back?: What do you think??!!

Top Tip: Go for a longer time period and pace yourself; drink as much as you can without falling over before going to a club...or get yourself primed some "other" way; check out Jockey Club @ Salinas -- it's what Ibiza's all about...just go already!

Dates there - 9th sep -16th sep 2001

Where stayed - sirenis apmnts figueretas

Club nights visited - manumission (second time ive been and wasn't good both times. second time i went to show my friend. , miss money pennys - (was not bad and i luv the bongo guy), MOS ( very good night always is 4th time ive been), Cream (amazing night as we went dressed as devil and angel. we got invited to the best table in the place and got free drinks all night and danced all night on the balcony over looking the dance floor) and sundays at space ( another brilliant day we almost missed our flight home).

Best night - Cream as we had lots of fun, space a close second

Worst night - manumission as it was a waste of dosh although i made the most of it.

Best Bar - Bora Bora early on and dome later.

Best place to eat - can't remember its name but it was a nice seafood resturaunt nr el devinio in the port.

Money spent - £400 on holiday and £600 spend

Biggest Regret - i suppose going to manumission also we didn't go to a sunset bar although not a major regret.

Going back - Its all booked for june 14th 2003

Top Tip - Don't over drink. drink plenty of water and take vits. find out as much as you can on this website so you don't miss out on anything. Also shop around for club tickets we got some major bargains e.g miss moneypennys - £10, Mos £15 and Cream £15 most expensive ticket we bought was space £20. the euro will make things more expensive this time though.

dates: 26th july 2 weeks
where i stayed:la sirena san an bay
clubs visited.maumission twice, eden once, space twice,amensia twice,pacha once,es paradis once.
best night.essential mix live from manumission
worst ,none
best place to eat seafood restaurant san an bay
money spent 1200£
biggest regret,none
going again,yes every summer till i die

Dates you were there: 4th - 18th july 2003
Where you stayed (resort/hotel): klippe / san an bay
Club nights visited: manumission carry on, lashed, water party, cream @ amnesia, subliminal session
Best Night: Pacha - subliminal session
Worst Night: cream @ amnesia
Best Bar: Amsterdam Bar (West end) memorable nights.. gr8 punching machine
Best Place to Eat: coastline
Money Spent: £1200 for 2 weeks
Biggest Regret: not being able to get in room wiv a girl then just f***ing her off and going to mancs room 4 a bong (shudda shagged her in pool)
Going Back?: Deffo probably july 04 but not Klippe
Top Tip: dont ever ever ever buy excursions off ur reps, i avent but i know they suck ass.. save ur dough and buy some buds ;)

Dates - 22/06 - 25/09 (a long stint in anyones books)
Stayed - Talamanca
Nights Visited - Most of Them!!!!
Best Night - hed kandi (No Shock There)
Worst Night - None
Best Bar - Experience @ Es Vive (Believe me it was)
Best Eat - Sa Capella
Money Spent - Too Much
Biggest Regret - Missing Space Closing
Going Back - Oh Hell Yeah
Tip - It's a Lovely Place, Try and See More Than The Inside of a Darkened Room With Loud Music...

Back