Your BIGGEST clubbing pet peeves??

bbc6673 said:
Stephen,

Although many of us complain about elements outside our control when it comes to clubbing - I know for myself the only reason I put up with it is for the music. When I drive in my car, when I'm working out and when I just want to feel good, the right track at the right moment can make a world of difference. When I see a dj and he's playing some great music it's like my own U2 (my favourite band) concert...The songs may not have a lot of words but the feelings they bring speaks volumes. That's why I go...

BC

Hey! Right on , bbc6673! :D My favorite band is U2 as well! :D I saw them in concert four times last year and every single time was amazing! When are you going to be in Ibiza this year? :D

Yeah U2 is my favorite band as well. I saw them twice last year, once in Boston and once in NYC. I think everyone has those certain songs that can bring them back to a point in time and you just get that feeling you had the first time you heard it. Like when I hear the streets have no name by U2, everything just slows down and becomes almost clear and euphoric. I think great DJs can use choice beats to catch your minds and use the breakdowns to move you to the next stage...I think that is why dance music is so uplifting.

Peace.

Hey Jannica,
I'm unfortunately not going to be able to make it to Ibiza this year :( as I have limited (only 2 weeks) vacation from work :evil: and I have those booked for Italy in September :D .
My friends and I are thinking of trying to get back to Ibiza next year. I just have to figure out how I want to plan my vacation? :rolleyes:
Regarding U2 they are the best!!! When I hear "Party Girl" or "Pride (in the name of love)" I get all tingly inside..... :D 8)

Yes! I know exactly what you mean! :D U2's songs are so uplifting, so inspiring! That's too bad that you won't be in Ibiza this year, I always like to meet up with fellow U2 lovers. I'll bet you will have a great time in Italy!

dcb9-- Are you going to Ibiza this summer? If so, when? I listened to U2 all through high school, so it always takes me back to that carefree time. My best friend and I used to dance around outside in this big field out in the country with Achtung Baby blaring from her car stereo. Oh, those were some great times! :D

I was hoping to go to Ibiza this summer with some friends, but no one is up for it or they don't have the money. I was hoping to go around June 24th, my birthday, for like 4 to 7 days. I'm still debating about going solo...I'd have to know for sure by the middle of April though. If not this summer definitely next year, because everyone will have a year to save some money.

Yeah last year up at school toward the end of the year when it was warm out I'd open all our windows and blast beautiful day outside. haha for some reason when you said dancing in a field I had such a mental picture of dazed and confused. actually I liked texas a lot, I spent a few weeks on a rugby tour in Dallas two years back and my friend Rud is from Austin. I'd love to get back down there sometime soon. U2 is Awesome!

Peace.

Yeah, you should go solo, I'm going to be there at that same time, and I'm helping dance4life celebrate his birthday! :D You might have to fly over by yourself, but once you get there, you won't be alone for long! :D

Don't picture Dazed and Confused, it wasn't that way at all, I could see where you might get that idea, though. I saw Oakenfold here a couple of years ago, and he opened his set with "Beautiful Day", it was so great! :D You should come to visit Austin, we could go out on the town and have a great time, the nightlife here is awesome! :D

Dazed and Confused is one of the all time best...unbelievable soundtrack too

Yeah, I agree def. a killer soundtrack...talk about classics.

Peace.

Couple of my favorite quotes

"Checkyoulater Checkyoulater Youre such a dork. Why you gotta say that? "

"Thats the thing about high school girls man I keep getting older they keep staying the same age"

Back