Your BIGGEST clubbing pet peeves??

Let's not all get bent out of shape people. It was pet peeves and the general statement I made does not apply to everyone, just some....

To explain Juice Monkey, Juice is in reference to steroids or roids or whatever your term is...JuiceDog it was a general statement and I admit that....I don't agree that all people that work out are on juice, I work out and my friends work out and none of us are on juice, mind you I have gone out with guys who have been on juice and hence my general statement...my comment was more in reference to what these people are doing to their bodies, juice alone is lethal :( .... mixing it with other narcotics is a time-bomb :x ...

To be honest, it has to be said people, that most of the 'peeves', whilst perhaps a little personal, are all valid.

Also, they share a common theme. They are all caused by the conditions clubbers are expected to endure in the pursuit of pleasure.

Overcrowded venues, poor design, inadequate air conditioning. They all create the cramped, sweaty conditions.

Campaign for better than this folks.

You and your children deserve a better experience. More oiutdoor events I say!!!

bbc6673 said:
JuiceDog it was a general statement and I admit that....

glad we cleared that up like adults. You seem like good people :D

bbc6673 said:
I don't agree that all people that work out are on juice, I work out and my friends work out and none of us are on juice, mind you I have gone out with guys who have been on juice and hence my general statement......

I wasnt clear with what I said. I didnt mean that all people who work out are juicers. Clearly not the case (except maybe NY/NJ lol). I see where you are coming from.

bbc6673 said:
juice alone is lethal :( .... mixing it with other narcotics is a time-bomb :x ...

You might be mixed up here. Alcohol is a toxic substance=lethal. Someone can die from alchol poisoning. You cannot die from juice, increasing your hormones. It is in fact debatable whether alcohol or steriods is worse for the body, but I wont go into it. At least after weeks of juice you look better, I cant say the same after weeks of heavy boozing.

JuiceDog said:
At least after weeks of juice you look better, I cant say the same after weeks of heavy boozing.

...As for the booze....it may not make yourself look better my friend, but sure as hell makes everyone else! :lol:

Juice does according to research affect a person's libido and yes I do think it causes problems with sexual organs. :rolleyes:

Thanks Juicedog I think I'm good people too, mind you I'm really only one person with a split personality being Gemini and all 8) :D

People who stand about and really do kill the atmosphere, especially if they are near the front.

Men who wear jumpers in clubs.... no need (happens in england)

leary sweaty men who constantly try and feel you up.... YUCK!! :x

boxter said:
Doesnt it give you small balls :eek: ;)

Your natural testosterone production shuts down, so your balls slowly begin to shrink during cycle. No big deal though a couple of shots of HCG bring the boys back to size. (These are fun- in the belly)

Sexual function will be fine.

Biggest problems are with high blood pressure due to water retention from aromatization and the poor lipid profile aka very bad cholesteral these can both be damaging to cardiovascular system :cry:

But hey sacrifices must be made I guess

My biggest pet peeve is the bar interrupting the DJ set to announce last call at the fricking bar (just to make a few more bucks). Totally rude and mindfulless! I have only seen that happen here in San Diego though! So maybe it is just a San Diego thing! :rolleyes: :x

Back