Your BIGGEST clubbing pet peeves??

What are my clubbing peeves:

1. Guys who are sweating and walking around with their shirts off. Have respect for people around you who don't want to have your sweat slathered onto them when they pass you.
2. Juice monkeys and their bimbos. Who are you trying to kid? My pinky finger is smarter than the two of you combined.
3. People who stand on the dance floor...Duh, it's called a dance floor for a reason....
4. When the club is so packed condensation occurs...Can you imagine what is falling from the ceiling....EEEEEWWWWW!!!
5. People who are extremely messed up. Do you not care for yourself? You're supposed to enjoy and remember the evening not see how much can go into your system.

Stephen, I club because I love the euphoric feeling that can be achieved by a building full of people all letting loose and forgetting their cares, all while watching a world class dj spin gorgeous beats. The lights, the sounds, the smiles... Unfortunately a lot of crap can come along with it, but eventually you somehow learn to live with it!!!

I am a smoker, and I personally do not find it enjoyable to dance at all while holding a cigarette. I like to smoke while outside on the patio or chilling by the bar with a drink. Some smokers can be very inconsiderate... they blow in people's faces and somehow think their hand has an invisible forcefield around it on the dancefloor, preventing them from burning other clubbers. LAME!

But most of all......the Sweaty, Smelly bastards!!!!

theres no excuse for it and im not talking 'the end of the evening'!

now especially in Ibiza, i mean how often do you shower? at least twice a day me thinks!

bbc6673 said:
What are my clubbing peeves:

1. Guys who are sweating and walking around with their shirts off. Have respect for people around you who don't want to have your sweat slathered onto them when they pass you.
2. Juice monkeys and their bimbos. Who are you trying to kid? My pinky finger is smarter than the two of you combined.
3. People who stand on the dance floor...Duh, it's called a dance floor for a reason....
4. When the club is so packed condensation occurs...Can you imagine what is falling from the ceiling....EEEEEWWWWW!!!
5. People who are extremely messed up. Do you not care for yourself? You're supposed to enjoy and remember the evening not see how much can go into your system.

Thank you BBC
Please keep your shirts on if you f#*@ING sweating it may absorb it.
I can't stand people standing on the dance floor when i'm enjoying the music and dancing and when i accidentally bump into them they look at me funny.....HEEELLLLLLLOOOOOOOO you're stand around luck a dumb f#$k trying to pounce on the first thing with breasts

I love feeling euphoric and the stuff they have in ibiza to make you feel that way is amazing....

i'm actually listening to pvd at work and visiting the messageboard and this music just makes me think of ibiza and get all warm.....it's a crazy feelign i wonder if any of you other people feel that way :)

anyways
learn to dance...
nik

Twats who want to start a fight if you 'look at them funny', and people who dance with fags waving them round everywhere and burning either your clothes or your skin! :x :evil:

Stephen,

Although many of us complain about elements outside our control when it comes to clubbing - I know for myself the only reason I put up with it is for the music. When I drive in my car, when I'm working out and when I just want to feel good, the right track at the right moment can make a world of difference. When I see a dj and he's playing some great music it's like my own U2 (my favourite band) concert...The songs may not have a lot of words but the feelings they bring speaks volumes. That's why I go...

BC

I've a couple:

Being British, I have mastered the art of queuing to a T. Unfortunately there are certain other cultures who do not understand the concept of a queue. They do not undertsand that pushing in, or on some ocassions scrumming down to enter the club, get to the bar/bog or coach, does, in fact rile those who are behaving in the appropriate manner. Slaps sometimes have to be administered, when a firm rebuke is insufficient.

Secondly, Ibiza man traps.......basically girls who hang around on there own, looking at you admiringly - give you the come on, knowing full well their fella has gone to the bar or to relieve himself, only to return to find some unsuspecting man about town trying it on with his missus. My experience of these cunning creatures last year, was very unnerving. Alas I have thick skin (or maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment) and persist until I achieve my objective. :lol:

1. people who complain about people standing around at a club.... Sometime's I'm just to tired to dance to continually dance for 12 hours straight. Not everyone has to be dancing, but I agree if you're on the dancefloor and standing oblivious to everything around you then you should leave the floor.

2. stinky people....Please everyone shower at least once a day on their vacation....I'll even bring extra soap for everyone!!!

if your gonna stand about, don't do it on the dancefloor its quite simple really. The dancefloor is for dancing thats why its could a dancefloor. Its not called a standing still floor. Go and stand by the bar....

bbc6673 said:

Hey bro I went to one of the top universities in the US and got higher on my SATs then 95% of population. Dont fukin generalize is all I am sayin

mandy_d said:
anyone got a badge for juicedog up above?

First, I dont know what you mean here. In US a badge is for a cop and I am def not a cop, although I respect what they do.

Second, if you read what I wrote I was not flaming bbc nor did I start a thread saying how great I was (which I'm not). He made a blanket statement that all guys who are into working out and getting big maybe with chemical assistance are brainless, which is far from true. I was just trying to prove that generalizing any group be it a race, nationality, occupation, sexual preference whatever is wrong.

I got nothing but love for everyone....

bbc6673 said:
One I'm a girl and two I rest my case :) Let me guess you're American....Peace!

Didnt know you were a girl. I apoligize for the "bro"

Please explain how you "rest your case"..... I gave a brief explanation of what I meant in post above.

Kudos to you on figuring out I am an American. My juice filled brain LOL tells me Long Island, NY was annexed into the union a few years ago.

Back