Wouldn't the clubs make more money if the drinks were cheaper?

Which afterparties have these prices? I heard some drinks are free too.

I need some options after 7 am, but it seems like when I'm up for it i cant find anything and when I'm not, Solomun ends up doing a B2B with Dixon for 12 hours!

Anyone know if Bora Bora is back on this year? At least this was one place you could rely on, and a local Ibiza DJ had to be better than local DJs in most places lol

Im loving the drink prices for bars in pria de rocha. Super bock €2 a pint,€1.80 btl, mojito €4-6 .foodgreat value in restaurants.. and people complaining on trip advisor that they cant walk 10ft without being offered drugs..:)
Half the battle won there already:twisted:.. roll on September 12th

Last edited:
I recall the first time I went to El Divino I bought a beer, and when the girl rang it through the till, I assumed the figure that flashed up was my change from the Eur 20 note I gave her.

I'd heard it was expensive, but was still pretty shocked when I realised that was the price.

So yeah, I don't think prices have increased *that* much in 25 years

I put my camel hump full of water on my shoulder under my shirt,i look a bit funny but I do get in for free and have plenty of water for the whole night..come and say hi if you are thirsty..;)

Last edited:
Discussing what clubs have the best taps to refill your water bottles from? Whilst I appreciate some people are on tighter budgets than others but if it has come to this then I'd chuck it and stay at home

Uhhh i did this mostly in 2015 when my wallet got stolen so i had to be on a tighter budget. Also, this practice is done by a bit more ppl then you think as i saw multiple randoms doing it

Can you ask for just tap water at the bar like you can in the UK? Although I'd expect you'd get funny looks off the staff and possibly ejected for been tight :D

I do vaguely remember someone once told me you can ask for a glass with ice in it for free. - don't know if it's true though.

Personally I don't drink much and only have alcohol in bars outside the clubs. I'm too old for the day(s) after!

Last edited:
Have you tasted the tap water? Less salt in the salts flats.
Well as I mentioned before amnesia and Pacha didn't seem any different to my good old Yorkshire tap water. Space was definitely like sea water though!

This does highlight the issue with very high prices for drinks in clubs. If it's best part of €10 for a small bottle of water, you're gonna be spending €€€ if you're in there for a good 5+ hours, never mind alcoholic drinks. Which reduces the number of big club nights many can do, and so just end up at the local bars instead. (Which isn't necessarily a bad thing)

Why's that then?
Each to their own and all buts it's like the whole bringing your own food with you debacle, you are on a holiday, maybe your only one of the year.

Especially with a British constitution it's less than advisable to be drinking the tap water especially if you are already wrecked. If it's come to filling up out of the taps in clubs then I'd suggest holidaying for a shorter period of time or looking at more budget friendly destinations.

Some people like myself go out more than once a year and dont want to go somewhere else because they love Ibiza so much! Also I always try and bring a fair amount of cash with me and it goes so quick there. I have never drank the tap water there but if you are thirsty and need a drink and it does not taste like salty water why not

Each to their own and all buts it's like the whole bringing your own food with you debacle, you are on a holiday, maybe your only one of the year.

Especially with a British constitution it's less than advisable to be drinking the tap water especially if you are already wrecked. If it's come to filling up out of the taps in clubs then I'd suggest holidaying for a shorter period of time or looking at more budget friendly destinations.

Appreciated, think we perceive it differently. I don't feel embarrassed at all by drinking tap water so if it's potable I'll avail myself of it.

The idea of bottled water also doesn't sit well with me, if you're in a country / area where it's dangerous to drink tap water then fine but drinking bottled water in place of potable tap water seems wasteful environmentally and financially. This of course only stands up if Ibiza club tap water does make you unwell and I've never had any trouble.

Back on topic, having tap water deemed as being unpotable definitely makes more money at the bar!

Back