Women in dance music...discuss!

Thank you very much! :)

top radio station! I know Steve KIW really well, met chris soft rocks in ibiza in 2010 and used to occasionally bump into jim and kerry at parties in London too. we all 'met' on various forums in the distant past but only really in touch with steve and the baol lot in sussex these days though.

top radio station! I know Steve KIW really well, met chris soft rocks in ibiza in 2010 and used to occasionally bump into jim and kerry at parties in London too. we all 'met' on various forums in the distant past but only really in touch with steve and the baol lot in sussex these days though.

Really nice bunch of people.

I'm actually back on this Friday, 8-10pm after Damian Harris (Midfield General)'s show which is always full of gems.

she lost me in recent years but Miss Kittin early 2000s made some fantastic records - search releases on 'international deejay gigolos' with the hacker, goldenboy and felix da housecat

(Miss) Kittin's 2016 Boiler Room is really good.

I listened to her Muzik Magazine (blast from the past!) mix from 2002 again recently and it still holds its own. Plus her Radio Caroline mix from the same year.

Back