why is everybody so anti westend

margate v ibiza

gary reed 34 went to hartsdown and you ?.

i have had many a good night in the West end, i now avoid the cross roads by mega music to get away from the pr`s, but i still end up letting the pr`s i know take me into the bars to get there numbers up. I like to do the sunset and get mashed :eek: then off for some hard house.

im 21 went to conyngham

going to ibiza septmber and going to love it !!!!

a couple of years back, myself and friends walked through the west end, as we made our way to elsewhere.

nothing but football shirts and young lads churning out the lame chat up lines to the girls.

i remember hearing one bloke mention one of the bars and suggested ending the night in there.

I thought to myself, 'this is ibiza for god sake'. not maglouf. not tenerife.

i suppose each to their own and stuff, but i dont see the point of the west end. there are other places in the med and spain to go and simply get blastered.

but to be honest, most of the people i walked past in the west end (most, not all) didnt look suited for the club life.

the year before this, i had a few drinks in the west end. maglouf is better.

but like i said, each to their own. and i suppose the west end is contained into a small part of san ant and is completely avoidable.

which is nice :p

i spent alot of time in the west end last year,this was my first time in ibiza.loved it there and never seen any trouble at all.only saw the old bill once. either went there to get twated or went there before we went to a club.went to mambos etc once and wasnt really keen.very relaxed,probably too relaxed for me,i like some where that is buzzin which is y i enjoyed the west end.prs were a pain in the ass though!

i went to shagamuff last year, theres some ok clubs there, i thoroughly enjoyed it apart from the hospital inccident

Went there last week and there are some cool places there, tropicanas, The star club, play2. Theres this welsh kareoke bar there and this guy who used to live by me now works there! was quite a shock when I saw him, mad!

natalie,was the guy called ali? ginger-ish with a beard?
we went to that bar nearly everynight for a quick drink before we went out!

westend massive,your abit of a tosser.
its only cuz your behind the safety of your computer screen that you say all the crap that you say!

try going to the west end off season...no stink of puke or signs of consumed food on the pavement! all silent and clean! strange! haha!

Ibiza-girlie said:
no stink of puke or signs of consumed food on the pavement!

where did you see that - in the west end? :eek: :eek: :eek:

i dont believe you!! :lol:

IMG_3538.JPG

yip, suppose so :D

just not a great sight to come back from lunch to you know!!!

yakkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......glad i dont hang about to see that shit happen...........MINGIN....

Back