Why does Ibiza not have after partys or after hours anymore

Loveibizatrance1

i use to get told story's when people would come out amnesia and go to space in the morning and spend all day in space then on to the next club why did they stop this? When I was there this week a taxi driver mentioned they still do them but call it a birthday party because it's a legal loophole

the government banned after hours after 2007 and so far the numbers are adding up for them - less traffic deaths than before. this is obviously a short-sighted view though, but anyway.

after hours still exist, they're simply private this year. there is no way to make them legal, but if people or promoters are a bit smart about it, they can still be done without any big issues. search the forums here, if you enter 'after hours' in the search machine you'll get a lot of threads where everything is explained in detail. this is basically a good advice before you post a new thread about anything - have a look first if such a discussion already exists; in 99% of the cases we'll have spoken about that very subject on here before ;)

10-11 years ago it stopped I believe as the authorities restricted hours. I think 8am-10am was the only time places shut ? From memory

DC10 for CircoLoco used to operate 10am-7pm ish. You didn't know any DJs or line ups and it went offfff

the government banned after hours after 2007 and so far the numbers are adding up for them - less traffic deaths than before. this is obviously a short-sighted view though, but anyway.

after hours still exist, they're simply private this year. there is no way to make them legal, but if people or promoters are a bit smart about it, they can still be done without any big issues. search the forums here, if you enter 'after hours' in the search machine you'll get a lot of threads where everything is explained in detail. this is basically a good advice before you post a new thread about anything - have a look first if such a discussion already exists; in 99% of the cases we'll have spoken about that very subject on here before ;)

cheers stivi I'm new on this did'nt think about seeing if the thread already exists

Back